EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Boerne - 4/17/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Possum51

Tom, I didn't give you the dates for us. We will arrive on April 16th and depart on the morning of the 20th. Thanks!

Pat and Elaine

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sorry, I thought you were retiring later this year. No worry, all in due time. We will probably be at the show. There was some mention of me assisting Ron Hoover as a satisfied Heartland customer but I have not talked to Joe French (Ron Hoover - Kayt GM) yet. We should know soon.
P.S. I just signed up for the LA rally - I overlooked it on the schedule until you said something. We'll see you there:cool::D

Tom go ahead and make it official for us, we will arrive 4/17 and depart 4/19.

Also we will be at Houston RV show tomorrow, will look for yall .

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Tom go ahead and make it official for us, we will arrive 4/17 and depart 4/19.
Thats good to hear. I'll maker you official now. We'll be out at the show most of the day around the Ron Hoover booth. They have 12 rows of RVs in the far right, back corner of the building. See you there

MotoLynx27x

I sent a PM to you Tom asking a few questions about the Rally. This will be the first one my wife and I attend if we are indeed able to make it!

TomMar

Jeremy - Normally that would be the program but this park has all of the needed sites already reserved. I will turn in a list of attendees with their arrival and departure dates so that takes care of the reservations. When you arrive you will need to check in with the office tell them you are with the rally and pay the individual site fee. There is also a Rally fee but if you are a Heartland Owners Club members the rally fee itself will be $0, if not I will need to collect a $20 fee (one time fee for this rally). It appears that you are not a HOC member so you might want to go to the Owners Club portal (top bar on this page) and review the club benefits, i.e. all rally fees are $0 among other things. Let me know if you have any questions. Travel safe and we look forward to seeing you Elizabeth, Zack and your 3 fuzzy family members.
:):cool:

jassson007

There is also a free one year trial membership as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Tom I just finished my April route and my dates for Boerne will be: arrive Tuesday the 14th and depart on Monday the 20th.

TomMar

I take it I need to contact the RV park to reserve a spot?

Jeremy - Can I get the dates you plan to arrive and depart? I will turn in all of the arrivals and everyone will just need to check in with the park office when they get there.

Thanks

8amps

Hi,
We'd like to attend your rally. We are Colorado chapter members though spending time in Arizona this winter and now headed to Texas. What do you need from us?
Mary & Phil

TomMar

8amps - Absolutely you can get in also. I just sent a message to Monica & Don and have them on the list too. All you will need to do is check-in with the office when you arrive. I will turn my list in next week and the park will work from my list. I will need your arrival and departure dates for the list. Travel Safe

8amps

Great, thanks! We are working on our arrival/departure schedule and should know in the next few days. I'll let you know as soon as we know. We are going to Nevada (our official domicile) to try to get the proper license for towing our rig. I even toyed with changing our domicile to Texas (my home state) but I think they are requiring the same license too for a rig greater than 26,000 pounds. At least that is what I understood from my research last night. It was a lot of info to digest!

Mary

alethaj

John and I are going to try to make it...will know for sure Monday evening after Dr. appointment....we would arrive on Thursday leaving on Monday..hope to see everyone ...

alethaj

Reservation is made. Arriving on Thursday and leaving on Monday. Got fingers crossed that we don't have to cancel.

jassson007

Reservation is made. Arriving on Thursday and leaving on Monday. Got fingers crossed that we don't have to cancel.

It will be good to see you and John again. I looking forward to who's trip as we have not been anywhere since we got home from kinder.

Btw Tom do we still not need to do anything like call the park or have you got that under control??

TomMar

It will be good to see you and John again. I looking forward to who's trip as we have not been anywhere since we got home from kinder.

Btw Tom do we still not need to do anything like call the park or have you got that under control??

Andy all is under control. I have submitted all the names to the park so all you need to do is checkin with the park on arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.