EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Boerne - 4/17/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotoLynx27x

Yea the Corvette show was a nice treat. My wife was able to make it and we had a little birthday cake in celebration of her mom's 66th birthday today! We got back to the camper just in time before the storm came through. I felt a little sad for all those car owners having to clear out early due to the rain this afternoon !

Mrsfish

Guess what time it is?!!!!!
9906f0452676a7ccbe9b04f3cfa74a43.jpg

Why am I not surprised to see Phil in the background of this picture? Watch out for Mary and her hot chocolate drinks- they are incredible. Tastes like a thin mint

apc427

It was great meeting everyone. We enjoyed it. We hope to see y'all again at another rally. Have a safe drive home.

jo9463

Thanks Tom and Marti for a good time. It was great meeting some new people and catching up with others. Hope to see y'all again soon.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
It was great meeting everyone. We enjoyed it. We hope to see y'all again at another rally. Have a safe drive home.

Paul and Amber it was great seeing you guys again, small world huh? I will let you know when we get a site for our spring rally but the tentative date will be last weekend of March.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks Tom and Marti for a good time. It was great meeting some new people and catching up with others. Hope to see y'all again soon.

I second her post, had a good time with old friends and new. Great to put faces with names that we "talk" to all the time here. Safe travels to all tomorrow and Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

alethaj

Despite the weather it was great meeting new friends and visiting with old ones. Thanks for a fun weekend. Looking forward to the next gathering. ...Safe travels to all

pegmikef

Tom and Marti, thanks for all your work. We had a great time and Peggy especially liked the proximity to her favorite fabric store, Creations, in Kerrville. Congrats on your new rig! It is a beauty.

RichPal

Blocked and Chocked

Thanks to Tom and Marti for a fun rally. New friends were made and old friends were reunited. Home safely and rig is blocked and chocked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    800.5 KB · Views: 72

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Well the last rig has "left the building". We did not want to leave because we had such a great time. While we had 16 rigs on site, only 6 had been to a previous South Texas rally. Of the ten remaining rigs we had some old friends from other rallys and a lot of new friends. Y'all were part of making it a wonderful time, in spite of all of the rain. I trust everyone has made it safely to their next destination. Thank you everyone, Godspeed
:):):):)

Tom & Marti

jimtoo

Thanks again Tom and Marti for a good time. We had a lot of great Heartlanders there, some old friends and some new ones now also. Also thanks to Ron Hoover for the breakfast burritos Saturday and to the others that donated the gifts.

Also thanks to Alamo Fiesta RV Resort for the use of the rally hall and also for allowing me to leave my rig parked on site till mid-afternoon while I went into SA for a Dr appointment Monday.

Thanks again to everyone for being a friend.

Jim and Bette M

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Thanks again Tom and Marti for a good time. We had a lot of great Heartlanders there, some old friends and some new ones now also. Also thanks to Ron Hoover for the breakfast burritos Saturday and to the others that donated the gifts.

Also thanks to Alamo Fiesta RV Resort for the use of the rally hall and also for allowing me to leave my rig parked on site till mid-afternoon while I went into SA for a Dr appointment Monday.

Thanks again to everyone for being a friend.

Jim and Bette M

Thank you Jim for catching my oversight of Ron Hoover - Boerne and Alamo Fiesta RV Resort. Ron Hoover's Tacos fed a lot of mouths Saturday morning and more on Sunday. Alamo Fiesta was very gracious for this of us that checked out late. Thanks to all

8amps

fireball.jpgWe did our best to finish the bottle but didn't quite make it! Had fun trying though!

Status
Not open for further replies.