We received our Bighorn 3055RL yesterday

Hi - we brought home our 2009 Bighorn 3055RL yesterday Just wanted everyone to know that I have been reading all the forums recommending the use of a checklist while doing the walk through and we were all prepared for a long process.

Our dealer was located 160 miles from us. When we arrived at Chetopa RV, Chetopa Kansas the owners (Deryl and Stephanie Bentley) met us and one of them was with us the entire time. Stephanie had the same checklist you folks had recommended showing what they had checked and which technician had completed the item.

The inspection took about 3 hours and we did not find anything to complain about. Deryl did locate some dust in the shower and had someone reclean it.

We have a very good feeling about our decision to buy a Heartland unit. If their customer service is equal to Chepota RV than all will be great.

nscaler2

Hi - we brought home our 2009 Bighorn 3055RL yesterday Just wanted everyone to know that I have been reading all the forums recommending the use of a checklist while doing the walk through and we were all prepared for a long process.

Our dealer was located 160 miles from us. When we arrived at Chetopa RV, Chetopa Kansas the owners (Deryl and Stephanie Bentley) met us and one of them was with us the entire time. Stephanie had the same checklist you folks had recommended showing what they had checked and which technician had completed the item.

The inspection took about 3 hours and we did not find anything to complain about. Deryl did locate some dust in the shower and had someone reclean it.

We have a very good feeling about our decision to buy a Heartland unit. If their customer service is equal to Chepota RV than all will be great.

You bought from a GREAT dealer. We had our 3055 serviced there after the dealer that we bought it from went out of business (3months after we bought it). They treated us just like family. None of this "you didn't buy it from us" kind of crap. They did the repairs that we requested as well as finding some other things that needed attention and doing them as well. A truly professional and dedicated type of dealer. The best of luck to you in the future. ;)

truknutt

Committed Member
Outstanding! Don't you love it when all goes well and then you get treated even better on top of that?! ;);)

Welcome aboard and enjoy your new baby! :p

Dave

P.S. Dust in the shower, really? Who'd have thunk it?

cmart

Congratulations Tom & Andrea. We bought our 08 3055RL in May of Last year and just love it. Can't wait until the snow days are gone and we can get back to the campgrounds. You did good by using a checklist, I didn't do this and I wish I had. And also thanks for your service in the Corp and to our Nation.

5catfam

Congratulations, Hope you like your 3055 as much as we do ours. We have 37 day until we can get into our campground.

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
Tom:
Welcome to the Heartland family. I know you will enjoy your Bighorn just as much as we enjoy ours.
Semper Fi
Fred