2015 4200 garage carpet?

barneyboy

We have the 2015 4200 toy hauler and wondering if roll up carpet comes standard for garage. We asked the dealer and they scratch their heads with the sounds of crickets going off.

danemayer

Here's a link to the Cyclone Standard Features and Options Page on the Heartlandrvs.com website.

Removable edged cargo carpet is listed as an option.

The MSRP sheet in the forum shows this to have a list price of $269. I would think you could order it through your dealer (show them the sheet) or direct from Heartland by calling Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I would call HL service with your VIN# handy. As if your CY was ordered with one. If not, have them transfer you to parts and order one.

porthole

Retired
We ordered the carpet with the trailer. It is thin and cheap, worth maybe $50. Ours has been in the house attic after the first trip.

Better off going to one of the big box stores or just go to a carpet store and buy a remnant.

ILH

We ordered our garage carpet from the factory. Duane is right - it is cheap stuff, but matches the rest of the coach. As it is, we had to cut holes for the table legs.

jeffdee

I have a 2014 3110. I bought two rolls of a thin felt-like carpet (smoke grey area rugs) from home depot several years ago when I had my TT. They were less than $20 each. I have been impressed that they really hold up well and are very light and store easily. They do not have a cheap look either. Also makes walking bare foot in the garage less painful. I use one in the garage when I make it into a bedroom. I keep the second one in the basement for a spare.

IMG_0053_zpsyspwucdh.jpg

IMG_0054_zpsppwpjszw.jpg

IMG_0055_zpszkcjfz6w.jpg

IMG_0056_zpsybrzvns9.jpg

blong

We ordered for ours, its okay and matches and we got it as part of the deal, but if you have the three season wall for your back patio like we do, its actually too long and has to be rolled up or cut I guess, PITA, not really worth it and wont bother on our next rig.

ILH

Don't get me wrong - I like carpet in the garage. We're always in bare feet in the summer, and the carpet is great. Its just that Heartland-supplied carpet was too expensive for the quality we got. We could have picked up something from a local place cheaper.

I agree with Brad and Sandy - although we don't have the 3 season wall, we still have to pull back the carpet when we pull down the screen for bugs. Given a choice, I'd have trimmed the carpet about 4" or 6" shorter. I would probably put flaps in for the storage compartment.

Snaredrum

I just got on Ebay and bought an oriental rug for 75 bucks. Its short on the sides by 1/2" so thats great and length is 1 foot short so thats on the drop. Looks great plus I have oriental rugs and Keurig coffee makers in my TH now. LOLOL