Introduction - North Carolina Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul DiMauro here. Live in New Bern, NC (near the coast). Have a 2015 Cyclone 3110 toy hauler. Would like info on the NC chapter and any upcoming Heartland rallies.
I am on Facebook. Thanks, Paul

danemayer

Paul DiMauro here. Live in New Bern, NC (near the coast). Have a 2015 Cyclone 3110 toy hauler. Would like info on the NC chapter and any upcoming Heartland rallies.
I am on Facebook. Thanks, Paul

Hi pauljdimauro,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. I'm sure Rob and Betty, the new chapter leaders, can answer any questions you have.

If you click on the EVENTS tab at top of the page, it'll show upcoming rallies. Don't forget to check out Club Membership.

davebennington

Paul,

Welcome to the Southeast Region. Dan is right do check out the Club membership. Membership to the club is at no cost to you for the first year, we do this so you can check out the club and see if it is for you. After the intro membership you can join (some folks do not wait the entire time to become paid members). While you are enjoying the intro membership you can join us in rallies and discounts from the factory. The Southeast region is the fastest growing and has more members than any other region in the club.

I am sure that Rob and Betty Ford, the North Carolina Chapter Leaders will contact you about the happenings in the state.

In the mean time if there are any other questions you might have please contact me by PM or E-mail (dyocum@yahoo.com) I look forward to meeting both of you in the future.

dave

Hi Dave, looking over the Heartland Owners Club. Trying to figure it out. Please tell me how you post pictures. I click on the "insert picture" icon. Then it asks me for a "url"? Any help? Thanks, Paul DiMauro. email is pauljdimauro@aol.com.
Currently in Myrtle Beach for a week of sun, fun and sand in the toes.

jbeletti

Hi Dave, looking over the Heartland Owners Club. Trying to figure it out. Please tell me how you post pictures. I click on the "insert picture" icon. Then it asks me for a "url"? Any help? Thanks, Paul DiMauro. email is pauljdimauro@aol.com.
Currently in Myrtle Beach for a week of sun, fun and sand in the toes.

Paul - you're so close. All you needed to do was select the "From Computer" tab, then Choose File, then Upload File(s). Please try again.
Google ChromeScreenSnapz102.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.