ATF: Landmark - Mystery TV Sound Wire

EPaulikonis

I recently replaced the sound bar in my 2015 Landmark Savannah. During the exchange, I found a gray speaker wire running into the speaker, utilizing a small two pin clip into the back of the speaker I replaced. The speaker wire had two wire nuts near the upper shelf, but I couldn't chase it any further because it was sandwiched between two pieces of wood in the upper shelf above where the TV is located. It appears the wire may have something to do with the pre-wired satellite connection in the upper cabinet where the Blue Ray player and satellite hookups are located. Any help identifying what this wire belongs to is appreciated.

All of the connections running into the new sound bar system are HDMI except for the optical input that had to be run from the Samsung TV into the bar.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
The speaker wire your found is hooked to a sub-woofer behind the fireplace. It goes in the shelf to the rear wall of the slide and then down the slide wall. It exits out of the slide wall near the floor behind a panel that conceals the speaker wire and other wires then it goes behind the fireplace to the sub-woofer.