Kayak transporting

RubiconAg

How do you transport your kayaks with your trailer? We have a BC 2950 are want to take the kayaks with us. TIA

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hello: I had the same ? If you click on search !! Put in watercraft . 2 items come up click on watercraft again and than scroll down to happykayakers.I'm in need myself to buy something because we had 4 tt before or sundance 2900mk.I will check back to see how you made out.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hey: One more thing I have a single cab truck so I plan to buy Yakima Outdoorsman 300 for the front pockets of the bed.Plan to add 2 inch receiver hitch to front bumper and buy their Dry Dock system.

caissiel

We have 2 siton kayaks and I transport them on the noff the trailer behind the wheels. They are just 8 feet long. I moved the spare frame in front of the wheels just under the step and room for the crack to crank the tire down on the curb side.

RubiconAg

So I have searched everywhere but I cannot find a pic of us hauling our kayaks. We ended up going with the Thule rack system on top of our 4 door lwb ford. It works out great and have actually thought about going with a front goal post setup to offer more support. We typically haul three kayaks. Here is a good thread on the subject: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=6659