corrugated plastic under belly issue

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Re: corrugated plastic under billy issue

What problem are you having that you would want to change it?

Peace
Dave

WYWendinger

the corrugated plastic it's dripping down really bad And Let's a lot of cold air in and I have a hard time getting it to heat up in the winter .
Peace
Dave[/QUOTE]

jnbhobe

Get some Tec screws and fender washers and screw it back up, watch where you drill so you don't drill a tank or wire. Also check for water in the underbelly, I have a few 1/2 in. holes in the low spots.

olcoon

I don't know what you are wanting to replace it with, but I'd think that no matter what you replaced it with it'd still sag. Unless you used something like plywood, or some type of rigid plastic, then that would add more weight.

danemayer

Let's a lot of cold air in and I have a hard time getting it to heat up in the winter .
If you're wintering in Wyoming I'd suggest getting or making skirting rather than trying to seal the underbelly. We're in Breckenridge, CO for our 5th ski season. I have a mini-skirt made of 3/4" foam board from Lowes. It doesn't enclose the entire rig; mainly just under the gate valves and critical plumbing. I keep a ceramic disc heater going inside the enclosure to keep the underbelly warm even at -20 to -30 (F).

kaycha

Just completed new front underbelly on my Infinity 38, placed extra side to side struts to hold the coroplast up, purchased the coroplast from Home Depot (10 sheets, 4x8 feet) for $110.00. Also purchased some radiant barrier from Home Depot and glued it to the coroplast, shortened 3 drains and placed two access panels to reach them. All in all looks a lot better than from the factory.