To Much Money To RV?

JanAndBill

I have come to the conclusion that maybe you can have to much money to enjoy the RV lifestyle. Across the street is a large expensive MH, with an equally large and expensive trailer. Didn't see the inside of the MH, but the trailer is equipped with a hydraulic operated upper deck, and a fully equipped living quarters for one in the front. They need this trailer, for the new Corvette, the big motorcycle/trike and golf cart. The living quarters are for their manservant/driver that goes with them. :cool:IMG_20150129_102457.jpg

dewwood

We met a caravan of these this summer with three of them pulling large trailers and one without a trailer. They were all Prevosts and I was wondering what the total value of that caravan would be.

Westwind

Just because you have the money doesn't mean you can't enjoy the lifestyle - you definitely don't need a $500k motorhome to enjoy it as most of us know but if you can then that's the way you roll! LOL

Bohemian

Money never prevented anyone from having fun. It has instilled jealousy in others. It has failed to help some. Those obsessed with money often fail to live. But, it never prevented anyone from having fun.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Must be nice. I will never have to worry about having those type of problems.

Rod Ditrich

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes, you see everything in Quartzsite.

This guy was pulling a blacksmith shop behind this rig. It also looked like he had a few female servant types. I'm sure this is "high end" in certain circles. Trace

Attachments

• Quartzsite Motorhome.jpg
    Quartzsite Motorhome.jpg
    786.3 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:

JanAndBill

Just because you have the money doesn't mean you can't enjoy the lifestyle - you definitely don't need a $500k motorhome to enjoy it as most of us know but if you can then that's the way you roll! LOL

Granted the money puts them in a very good position to "have fun", I couldn't help but think that the servant/driver was a little over the top though. While we've been here, he has been outside every day polishing and shining one vehicle or another. Guess he has to put in hours somewhere to earn his pay???

RoadJunkie

Yes, you see everything in Quartzsite.
It also looked like he had a few female servant types. Trace

Now, Trace, you're talking a whole different part of enjoying the RV lifestyle. But let's not--hopefully--take this thread in that direction!

jbeletti

I'm wondering if that's an "entertainer coach" with 5 ACs on it. They often have dedicated drivers. Maybe the band is on hiatus and the band principal is kicking back a bit? :)

JanAndBill

I'm wondering if that's an "entertainer coach" with 5 ACs on it. They often have dedicated drivers. Maybe the band is on hiatus and the band principal is kicking back a bit? :)

Jim, the tag on the front says Dr. and Mrs......., and I saw the couple outside directing the help. Husband and wife both my age and didn't look the entertainer part (though it was entertaining watching them boss the poor guy doing the work around). Trace, I could understand if this was a good looking gal in one of those "french maid's" outfits, but the poor guy was much older than I and not really my type :p

SeattleLion

Remember the great line from "Willie Wonka",

"Do you know what happened to the little boy who got everything he ever wanted?"
"No."
"He lived happily ever after."

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
We all have our own definition of poverty. Some have definitions with more $$$ left over than others. It doesn't matter to me how much more money someone has so long as they don't try to rub my nose in it or expect me to kiss their patootie because of it.

FiremanBill

I met a guy once that had something similar. No driver servant, but a rig much like that none the less. We struck it off pretty good and had been chatting around the campfire with more than a couple beers in our bellies so I asked him... Why do you have all this stuff? He said, and I quote, "Because I F#*&*)ng Can"

I said cool, give me another beer...

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I met a guy once that had something similar. No driver servant, but a rig much like that none the less. We struck it off pretty good and had been chatting around the campfire with more than a couple beers in our bellies so I asked him... Why do you have all this stuff? He said, and I quote, "Because I F#*&*)ng Can"

I said cool, give me another beer...

Good answer!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I tell everyone I'm spending my kids' inheritance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk