ATF: North Trail - Dual Pane windows North Trail

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
I am really interested in ordering a new bunkhouse travel trailer with dual pane windows. It appears the Sundance line has discontinued the bunkhouse models that would work for my family and the North trails do not show dual pane glass being available.

It is possible to order a bunkhouse model with dual pane windows?
North trail or Sundance?

danemayer

You might do better to call Heartland at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask for Paul Craven (GM for Sundance) or Mike Creech (GM for North Trail).

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
I have now been in contact with Mike Creech, He has been very helpful in answering my North Trail questions at this time. Thanks for the referrals.

rodebiker

Last April we took delivery on a 2015 33BKSS, special ordered with dual pane windows. It can be done. One thing though.. they wont put dual pane windows in the side windows on the superslide. Apparently the walls are too thin.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Thanks for the tip on the side windows. I have been in contact with Heartland on a North trail with dual pane.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Thanks for all the help and referral to Mike Creech and Paul Craven. Paul and Mike answered all of my questions and were a big help in our decision process. We ended up ordering an North Trail 32BUDS with dual pane windows and Bench style Dinette among other features. I can hardly wait for it to arrive.