Storage bins & net in garage & Outside speaker switches

GMCaddic

I installed my storage net and bin boxes in my garage, Also put 2 toggle switches in the slide out by the lounge chairs for outside speakers to turn off and on hint hint heartland.

Attachments

• IMG_1824.jpg
    IMG_1824.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_1822.jpg
    IMG_1822.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 324

GMCaddic

No the Torque only come's with a shelf in the garage with no lip or doors. That is why I put the bins and net in.
Thanks

texasvet

I would like a pic of the switches that you put for turning the outside speakers off. I just rewired my speakers due to someone wired the speakers incorrectly by not taking in to count negative and positive speaker wiring. Now crystal clear above 25 on the volume dial. I did wire the fade in to shut off the outside speakers but a toggle would be nice.

GMCaddic

I would like a pic of the switches that you put for turning the outside speakers off. I just rewired my speakers due to someone wired the speakers incorrectly by not taking in to count negative and positive speaker wiring. Now crystal clear above 25 on the volume dial. I did wire the fade in to shut off the outside speakers but a toggle would be nice.
Here is the pics switches are under the cabinet by the window. They are 3 spade toggle switches lighted.

Attachments

• IMG_1904.jpg
    IMG_1904.jpg
    543.4 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_1911.jpg
    IMG_1911.jpg
    580.1 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_1912.jpg
    IMG_1912.jpg
    684.2 KB · Views: 149