Pulled the trigger on a 2015 Landmark Ashland today!!!!

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are so excited. Will be picking it up in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to putting some miles on this beauty. I will post some pics as soon as we get some.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations. Hope you can make it to the SC Rally in that I know everyone will be very excited to go thru her. We can't be there but come on up to the TN rally in Nashville on Oct 16-18 and again everyone will be excited to view her.

billyjoeraybob

@Nabo we are planning to be at the SC rally. Phil & Becky and those darn rally bags loaded with all those Landmark brochures last year got all this started :)

billyjoeraybob

Thanks Dave & Julie. We will be heading out to VA to pick her up in a couple of weeks. I think the black and silver paint is gonna look nice behind my silver Silverado! Look forward to seeing you guys down the road!

billyjoeraybob

Dave yes we are getting the rig from McGeorge. Great deal and easy to work with. They had a rig on the lot outfitted with all the options we were looking for. Probably wouldn't have talked to them if I had not heard you talking about how good they were to deal with when we were chatting at the NC rally.

billyjoeraybob

Thanks Jim! When do you get your new Ashland? Appreciate you guys letting us take a look at your Savannah at the NC rally. Even though we didn't buy it, that tour helped to confirm the decision that we really did want to upgrade to a Landmark.

jbeletti

Thanks Jim! When do you get your new Ashland? Appreciate you guys letting us take a look at your Savannah at the NC rally. Even though we didn't buy it, that tour helped to confirm the decision that we really did want to upgrade to a Landmark.

Our unit is in paint. Hope to get the unit by the first week of March.