Jensen TV Remote

Jason0151

Hi All,

My wife and I just picked up our 2009 Big Country 3250 TS over the weekend and we noticed when picking it up they did not have the remote for the TV in the entertainment center. It is a Jensen (on the move) TV and they could not locate the remote so they went to WalMart and got a $ 3 or 4 dollar universal that will not program to the TV. Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase an original remote for this TV? I really like the stereo/DVD payer that is hooked thru the TV.

Any help would be appreciated and I am sure I will have a ton of questions as we work thru it. This is our first 5th wheel. We traded an 829 Terry Dakota ultralite in on this and its a nice change having some room inside. First trip will be Easter Weekend at a state park in DE close to home to make sure everything else works ok.

Thanks for any help.

jpmorgan37

Jason;

Hope that you have a great time Easter weekend. Are you going to the camp at Lums Pond? I spent a week there last summer. I used to fish in Lums Pond back in the early '50's. As far as your remote is concerned, your dealer should be able to get the correct remote for you. If he doesn't, I would try contacting Heartland Customer Service.

John

Jason0151

Hi John,
Thanks for the reply. Actually we are going to Killens Pond, it a little closer since I am near Easton, MD This will be our shake out camp. We also have reservations for Toms Cove in Chincoteague VA for Memorial Weekend. My 10 year old loves to fish!

On the remote, I will try to get my dealer to get me one but their excuse for a replacement was a cheap universal remote. Hopefully they will come thru for me.

Happy Camping.
Jason

sjrellis

Jason,

My opionio is that you shouldn't expect anything less than the correct remote from your dealer!