Exterior Layout of 3750PT & Cyclone 4200 Patio

Jamersons

Just picked up our new 2015 3750PT today, and absolutely love it. After sitting there waiting for them to finish prep work on it today with the patio door down, and a Cyclone 4200 sitting right next to it, I had some ideas of improved layout for future models. On the 3750PT, the patio TV door swings open to the left, and on the 4200 it folds down. Why not raise the TV up, and move the speakers down and make it where both doors open with the hinge at the top of the compartment where the door would be out of the way? On the Cyclone 4200, I can see where it'll be difficult to get to the mini-fridge with the TV door open.

OEFVET

I thought the same thing. But after further review I noticed that the fridge is on a sliding track. It can slide all the way out to the edge of the table. It can also be swiveled to face the corner of the table for more room.

P

Paul.craven

So glad to see you purchased the Gateway 3750PT! Thanks for your recommendation on the exterior TV and speaker location, we will look into this as a possible product redesign. Just to comment quickly on the stationary vs. sliding track regarding the fridge; we took a lot of the design from the Cyclone 4200 and as you know they are a wide-body unit, whereas the Gateway is not. The slide out fridge mechanism would not have fit quite right due to the missing 6" of total width that we didn't have with Gateway. Hopefully this helps clarify. Enjoy your new rig!

Jamersons

So glad to see you purchased the Gateway 3750PT! Thanks for your recommendation on the exterior TV and speaker location, we will look into this as a possible product redesign. Just to comment quickly on the stationary vs. sliding track regarding the fridge; we took a lot of the design from the Cyclone 4200 and as you know they are a wide-body unit, whereas the Gateway is not. The slide out fridge mechanism would not have fit quite right due to the missing 6" of total width that we didn't have with Gateway. Hopefully this helps clarify. Enjoy your new rig!

All is well with my fridge Paul. Just saw the 4200 opened up being prepped and saw that the fridge was tucked in under that TV opening that folds down. Knowing that my fridge on the Gateway was stationary, I "assumed" that this was the case on the 4200 as well. And of course, we all know what happens when we "assume". Pardon my lack of R&D. ;);) Keep up the great work!

RVP1019

We have had multiple problems with our 2016 3750PT. Just to name a few...1) The auto-level system is difficult to use. 2) Our unit has defects on the exterior that run vertical the entire height of the unit 3) The unit will not get cold with both ac units running at full 4) Multiple minor adjustments were needed (I'm a contractor so I made these myself). 5) The stereo doesn't work properly and needs to be removed, having the fuse pulled in order to restart the system. 6) Master sink faucet leaks...and needs to be replaced. We had it in the shop for the first 45 days after purchase and it still needs a great deal of work. Overall the unit is a fantastic design but I feel Heartland lacked the quality control needed to ensure an exceptional product. I am upset with our purchase. I have asked Heartland to send a local rep to look at our unit but it has not happened. Also, good luck finding a repair facility that doesn't damage more than it repairs when your unit is in the shop.

BLHFUN

Happy to see product managers looking at these post and acknowledging ideas. Nice job Paul!