EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, New Iberia - 10/30/2015 to 11/1/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Andy - Put us down for this one too. I'lll get you the arrival/departure dates soon.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Andy - Put us down for this one too. I'lll get you the arrival/departure dates soon.

Thanks Tom! Hope y'all are having fun in Colorado. We are headed to the island this weekend and then next weekend to the site of our spring rally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Andy - even tho we are heading to AL a little earlier than we had planned for the next couple of years, we were hoping to make this rally but it's just not in the cards this time. Hopefully we can after getting settled.

jassson007

Andy - even tho we are heading to AL a little earlier than we had planned for the next couple of years, we were hoping to make this rally but it's just not in the cards this time. Hopefully we can after getting settled.

Byrd and Nathan I understand the timing is off for yall this year but hope to see yall at a future rally. Yall take care and be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LBallard

Put Lin & Debbie Ballard down. I'll make reservations next week and let you know.

pegmikef

Put Lin & Debbie Ballard down. I'll make reservations next week and let you know.

Great, Peggy will be excited when I tell her you folks will be there. We will also see you in Durant before Halloween.

jassson007

Just a heads up that if you would like to attend our Halloween rally down on the Bayou you need to get you reservations in soon. Cut off is end of September to be with our group. Campground is planning some other things to go on this weekend so they will take our sites and more than likely sell them.

I am also in talks with a new Big Horn dealer to partner up with us and hopefully provide either a meal or some giveaways and possibly a show rig for one day.

pegmikef

Andy, I tried making my reservations this evening, but the computer was down. Danielle said she would call me when it was back up at which time I will make them. We plan on arriving on the 28th and departing on the 2nd of Nov. BTW, my HOC number is 2001.

jassson007

Andy, I tried making my reservations this evening, but the computer was down. Danielle said she would call me when it was back up at which time I will make them. We plan on arriving on the 28th and departing on the 2nd of Nov. BTW, my HOC number is 2001.

Thanks for the heads up Mike. As far as the member number I was lazy when I updated list and did not look it up. Thanks!!

pegmikef

I talked to Glenda (?) today and she made my reservation and put me in site 166. She said all the Heartland sites are over by the pool/pond. Is that the correct area Andy?

jassson007

Yes sir that should be the correct area.

jassson007

Just another heads up folks if you would like to attend our Halloween on the Bayou please make your reservations soon. The campground is planning their own Halloween party so things will start filling up soon. We should be good till September but I would not wait too long.

osims

bsims
I wish I could make reservations now Andy but we don't get Ornells work schedule for Oct till mid Sept. I hate that we may miss out but nothing I can do.

alethaj

Going to talk to John and see if we can add this one on our list of trips....I am sure it will be fun...and I don't want to not visit my La. friends as well as my Tx friends..ha ha ..

jassson007

Going to talk to John and see if we can add this one on our list of trips....I am sure it will be fun...and I don't want to not visit my La. friends as well as my Tx friends..ha ha ..

Would certainly love to have yall down this way but we understand if it doesn't workout.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We're registered to arrive on Oct. 27th and leave Nov. 2nd. They will email a site number.

'Lil Guy'

Why don't you go ahead and put the Bakers down. I'll get Debbie to make reservations and post back. Haven't missed one of your rallys yet. With the 'Lil Guy' making his final tour of the year, it should be good for attendance. People travel for miles to get a look at him. We'll arrive on the 29th and be departing on the 1st. Looking forward to seeing you two again along with the rest. Be a good time to give Peg and Mike a Guardian Bell for their Bighorn. Certainly we're having breakfast Friday morning. I'll bring and cook the bacon and sausage. See everyone their. The 'Lil Guy' may even show up in a costume.
Later and have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.