EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: LA, New Iberia - 10/30/2015 to 11/1/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Why don't you go ahead and put the Bakers down. I'll get Debbie to make reservations and post back. Haven't missed one of your rallys yet. With the 'Lil Guy' making his final tour of the year, it should be good for attendance. People travel for miles to get a look at him. We'll arrive on the 29th and be departing on the 1st. Looking forward to seeing you two again along with the rest. Be a good time to give Peg and Mike a Guardian Bell for their Bighorn. Certainly we're having breakfast Friday morning. I'll bring and cook the bacon and sausage. See everyone their. The 'Lil Guy' may even show up in a costume.
Later and have a great day.

Great Frank, what's a rally without the little guy and its new pull toy. We will be there Thursday so Friday breakfast will be wonderful. We can talk about it more as it gets closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Good deal, since Frank is doing bacon and sausage and I'm still carrying my Yeti, Peggy and I will again provide juices, milk, butter, and butter substitute for the Friday breakfast.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Stella said she will fix some pancakes for the breakfast, so count us in!

'Lil Guy'

Now we're cooking. I can eat a stack of pancakes. Up here trying to pick up my rig in kerrville. Looks like my hitch is about 6" to tall. Already in lowest position.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

jassson007

Sounds like we will be having a great breakfast.

jassson007

I've gained 3 pounds just reading this thread!!

David we would love to have yall join us. Frank can fry some bacon and sausage let me tell ya.

'Lil Guy'

I've gained 3 pounds just reading this thread!!

You'll gain 10 if you show up for the breakfast. We haven't even talked about the fried
potatoes yet or the biscuits and sausage gravy and eggs.

VKTalley

You'll gain 10 if you show up for the breakfast. We haven't even talked about the fried
potatoes yet or the biscuits and sausage gravy and eggs.

Oh great....Malcolm's favorite breakfast, biscuits and gravy. :rolleyes:
Andy, count us in for breakfast. I'll bring a dish to share that I can eat.

'Lil Guy'

Before Andy says "that will work", might I be so bold as to ask what kind of food you can eat?lol I hope I can sleep just wondering about this. I hope I don't see everyone standing around your dish scratching their head trying to figure out what it is.

Come to think of it, the way people eat at these rallys, you could put hay out and it would get eaten. Looking forward to the big event and seeing everyone.

VKTalley

Before Andy says "that will work", might I be so bold as to ask what kind of food you can eat?lol I hope I can sleep just wondering about this. I hope I don't see everyone standing around your dish scratching their head trying to figure out what it is.

Come to think of it, the way people eat at these rallys, you could put hay out and it would get eaten. Looking forward to the big event and seeing everyone.

Debbie, since my gall bladder surgery I have not been able to tolerate beef or pork...too fatty or anything deep fried. My dish is one I got the recipe from Nancy Pike at the December Virginia Rally, called Southern Cheesy Grits and Turkey Sausage Cassrole.
You are so right about Heartlanders, rallies, and food...they seem to go together. :cool:

'Lil Guy'

You had better get your grits before my wife finds them. She had the same surgery and issues. She's constantly trying to sneak the Turkey products on me all the time. I think your casserole will be a crowd pleaser.

pegmikef

Looks like we will be neighbors again. They put us in #166 a week or two ago when I made our reservations.

VKTalley

You had better get your grits before my wife finds them. She had the same surgery and issues. She's constantly trying to sneak the Turkey products on me all the time. I think your casserole will be a crowd pleaser.

Thanks, Frank! Let Debbie know that there will definitely be something she can eat without worry. :)

jassson007

Just updated first post with site numbers thus far. Also spoke with campground and they are giving us to 10/1 on our group. If you are able to, please make your reservations by that date so we can all be together. I am also looking at a group tour at Avery Island and Tobasco.

Status
Not open for further replies.