Got our new San Antonio!

akf15e

We got it!! Our new 2015 San Antonio. PDI went well, though it wasn't fun doing it in 22 degree cold. Spent the night at a nearby campground, going over everything with a fine toothed comb. I then returned this morning to get two minor things corrected - one piece of loose trim on the coffered ceiling and a slow leak under the bathroom sink. I also had a question on the low flow of the AC in the bedroom, but had already read about that issue here on the forum, so I was kind of expecting it. Not too sure about this AC system, but time will tell. Dealer is fantastic - salesman, service, techs - all very helpful. This is our 4th trailer and was, by far, the shortest fix list I have ever had on Day 1. I say that is a testament to the company and to the dealer's prep guys. I know from experience more issues will pop up, but it is a great start. Can't wait for this snow to stop so we can get out.
20150224_160150.jpg

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Heartland family!

You will enjoy your trailer . . . Heartland is the best!

Join the Heartland Owner's Club . . . free for the first year!

You'll never meet a better bunch of people and a great bunch to go camping with!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Butch and Sharon from the Washington State Chapter. Like John said, be sure to join the Heartland Owners Club and attend some rallies. You won't regret it!

Rod

akf15e

Thank you all. Very much looking forward to getting out and enjoying this rig. I will definitely join the Owner's Club. Thanks!