New Ashland OTW

busted2341

Well we have gone from a Big Horn to Big Country and now will be full timing in a 2015 Landmark 365 Ashland. On order for an April arrival...This will actually be or 4th Heartland product. Looking forward to arrival....and making some rallies....

jimtoo

Hey Frank and Dawn,

Yes,, you need to start making some of the rallies. Lots of fun and great folks.

Jim M

jbeletti

Hi Frank and Dawn - congrats on your Ashland. I pick mine up next week!

Say - time for you to join the Hearltand Owners Club. No sense in you paying a rally fee to come to our Chapter Rallies when your club membership can cover that :) Click the CLub link in my sig below. Got your PM too and will respond to that next.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations Frank and Dawn on that new Ashland! If your vacation plans have you north of Texas by a ways, we have to pretty awesome back to back rallies in July in Washington and Oregon. There is amazing country up here and we would love to have you join our rallies and show off that new beauty!

Rod Ditrich

busted2341

We can not wait to start actually traveling. I have about 6 months left. That gives us time for some shorter trips to work out any kinks, then away we go!

jbeletti

Frank and Dawn - we did a 3 night shake down in our Ashland. We've got it loaded for a 3-week trip that we're heading out for tomorrow. For those who prefer the split-bath configuration - the Ashland is amazing.

Congrats Shawn and Murielle on the new LM 365 Ashland!

Thanks Jim

Had to delete last post and re-post, too many pictures editing was slow.

And now we are the new owners of the 2015 Heartland Ashland as of March 12th. We had a 2 night mini shakedown last week, after a visit to our RV dealer shop to tweak a couple of issues. On Vancouver Island our dealer Sunwest RV has been a excellent representative for Heartland.

From the Sales Manager to the Service Dept. and Shop staff, it has been a very good experience.

Our intentions are to go South starting next year for the winters fulltime. I am looking forward to meeting other Landmark owners on the road and hopefully a rally sometime.

Time to downsize, and letting go of a whole lot of things is the next challenge

Our rest stop pull off area picture.

2015 Landmark 365 Ashland.jpg

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Thanks Jim

Had to delete last post and re-post, too many pictures editing was slow.

And now we are the new owners of the 2015 Heartland Ashland as of March 12th. We had a 2 night mini shakedown last week, after a visit to our RV dealer shop to tweak a couple of issues. On Vancouver Island our dealer Sunwest RV has been a excellent representative for Heartland.

From the Sales Manager to the Service Dept. and Shop staff, it has been a very good experience.

Our intentions are to go South starting next year for the winters fulltime. I am looking forward to meeting other Landmark owners on the road and hopefully a rally sometime.

Time to downsize, and letting go of a whole lot of things is the next challenge

Our rest stop pull off area picture.

View attachment 35624

Maybe you can make the Washington and/or Oregon rallies that are back to back weekends in July and show off that beautiful new Ashland! The Washington Rally is the weekend of July 17-20 in Leavenworth/Wenatchee area of North central Part of the state. The Oregon rally is the following weekend in the North Bend/Coos Bay part of the Oregon Coast. If you're interested PM me and I will give you all the details.

Rod Ditrich

busted2341

Well the time has almost arrived..lol....We saw our coach on Saturday and will pick it up from the delare on Friday May 1. A little longer then the time promised but all in all after seeing our unit we are excited and impressed. Can't wait to pick it up...We will post pics....Thanx Jim for all the ideas. The pics sure help. I think I'll be busy this weekend!.....