Is There a North Florida Chapter?

davebennington

Charlie263,

Jim is correct at this time there is only one Florida Chapter. There is a Florida Chapter rally this month being held in Sorrento, Fl from the 20th through the 22nd. signup and join us Link here.

dave

Gizzy

After the FL rally, we would love to have you join us at Gulf State Park, Gulf Shores, AL for the AlaMissiBamaSSippi Rally next month. Always a great time with great folks.

Charlie263

Charlie263,

Jim is correct at this time there is only one Florida Chapter. There is a Florida Chapter rally this month being held in Sorrento, Fl from the 20th through the 22nd. signup and join us Link here.

dave
I sure wish I could , but my son lives in Dawsonville Ga, and we've made plans to meet them at the corps of engineers park at Lake Walter F George near WestPoint, GA. It's a great halfway point for both of us. And I get to see my 13 month old grandson!!

jimtoo

Hi Charlie263,

Just in case you have not checked, by being a member of the Heartland Owners Club you can attend any of the Heartland Rallies. Plus a discount on parts when ordered from the plant.

Jim M

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
How much to join?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Heartland owners club?

Introductory membership for the first time is free for 1 year.
After that as of March 3 2015:
•$70 - Full-Membership for an initial period of 1-year (for U.S. ship-to addresses)
•$90 - Full-Membership for an initial period of 1-year (for Canadian ship-to addresses3)

Renewals are much lower.

Full details are here: //heartlandowners.org/content.php/128-heartland-owners-club-portal

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
I sure wish I could , but my son lives in Dawsonville Ga, and we've made plans to meet them at the corps of engineers park at Lake Walter F George near WestPoint, GA. It's a great halfway point for both of us. And I get to see my 13 month old grandson!!
Charlie sorry to hear you can,t join our rally in florida but there is one in Pine Mountain,GA the following weekend which we would love to have you come to and of course if you join club it,s free. First year introductory membership is free.
LindaW

Charlie263

Charlie sorry to hear you can,t join our rally in florida but there is one in Pine Mountain,GA the following weekend which we would love to have you come to and of course if you join club it,s free. First year introductory membership is free.
LindaW
Thanks for the invite, I would love to but I'm still working and have to work that weekend. I will go to one soon. Maybe gulf shores

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk