EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Havasu Payment Instructions:

The Range has finished inputting attendees names and site number for this Rally.
You may now start Calling in for Payment 928 855 2784, advise the Ranger you are with the Heartland Group and you site number as listed on the Rally Posting.
Just a reminder, use the above phone number only as the block is not part of the normal reservations system.

Last edited:

Ron-Cookie

Havasu Payment Instructions:

The Range has finished inputting attendees names and site number for this Rally.
You may now start Calling in for Payment 980 855 2784, advise the Ranger you are with the Heartland Group and you site number as listed on the Rally Posting.
Just a reminder, use the above phone number only as the block is not part of the normal reservations system.

CORRECTION.... Try 928 855 2784 and you will get through.... :cool:

Mrsfish

Done!! Be patient. Sounds like they don't do their reservations this way very often and they are adjusting. Very nice though.

Doublegranch

NOTICE:

Pete our Havasu Ranger has asked that attendees hold off until Tuesday 1/19/16 before calling into the office for payments...
They are swamped with a full park & the Balloon festival this weekend, and want to give attendees the best service possible...
Thank you......

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
NOTICE:

Pete our Havasu Ranger has asked that attendees hold off until Tuesday 1/19/16 before calling into the office for payments...
They are swamped with a full park & the Balloon festival this weekend, and want to give attendees the best service possible...
Thank you......

Ain't very often I have to wait to give someone money . . . but OK!

chiefaret

For those coming, this is a picture of what they call the glow, a night burn where they just fire off their burners but don't take off. Kinda pretty.
glow.jpg

Mrsfish

For those coming, this is a picture of what they call the glow, a night burn where they just fire off their burners but don't take off. Kinda pretty. View attachment 42449[/QU

Steve, my understanding is that the state park we're staying at is right across the river from the burn. Like maybe from where this picture is taken. Am I close?

chiefaret

For those coming, this is a picture of what they call the glow, a night burn where they just fire off their burners but don't take off. Kinda pretty. View attachment 42449[/QU

Steve, my understanding is that the state park we're staying at is right across the river from the burn. Like maybe from where this picture is taken. Am I close?

I am not sure of where the picture was taken, but we are not far from where the take off point. And the balloons are so big that it may be.

Doublegranch

My understanding is the Glow is on the island. We are just down the river from the Island about a 1/2 mile, but in clear view from the State Park.

lemmelhouse

Garry,
I just tried to register or confirm for my site #22 but was told all the reservation are being handled by you. Also they gave me another number to call for reservations, (520) 586-2283, the lady said that the dates are reserved for the Heartland Rally but told me again to contact you. Don't know what to do now so hope you do and I'll wait to hear from you,
Carl.

Doublegranch

Carl:

No you need to call the Ranger's office the number is 928 855 2784...it is listed on posting number 135 and 204....Be sure to tell them you are with the Heartland Group Jan 10-15 2017 and your site number....I just called in they have a number of attendees already confirmed with payments. Let me know if you have any other problems. Your site number is listed on the first posting of this thread.

lemmelhouse

Gary,
Got-er-done, thanks for your information. I called the (928) 855 2784 number the first time and the guy that answered told me to call the different number, almost happened the second time but he handed the phone to someone else. So we're OK now, thanks again.
Carl.

Doublegranch

Carl:
Thanks for the follow up....I hope everyone understands that State Parks do not generally allow block space let alone the entire park.
So they had to put into place a couple of different procedures to circumvent the normal Reservations system.
It may not be 100% worked out among every employee so be patient and it will all work out.

wino2

Garry,
Called this morning, and the Rangers were very helpful. We are all paid up for space #17 from the 9th-16th.

Status
Not open for further replies.