EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasman

Camp Socializer
We aren't particular about our site. Something inside the park would be nice though! I'm sure we would try to help out also. But then again, help isn't always help!

Last edited:

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Mike...so you actually want to stay inside the Park??? Wow you are brave....Got you covered, just not sure if your RV can float? Let me know if you need waders or not...
Just jerking you.....You will really be impressed with every site location, wow are they big....

rvallen

Garry,
Put us down as coming in on the 9th and leaving on the 16th. Looking forward to this, fun, fun, fun,.......

Rich & Vicki Allen

Doublegranch

Rich:
Got it....by the way, your Heartland records show Richard and you signed off as Rich. Do you want my local records to show Rich?

paulh

Hi Garry !!

Wow, what a response from chapter members. Count us in too, preferably next to the water. Will arrive on 1/9 and depart on 1/15.

Kosanko

Garry,

As you know WE ARE NOT GOING TO MISS THIS RALLY!!!!!

We will be there count us in!!!!

Doublegranch

Mark:

Happy to see your posting...I already had Michelle and the Girls down, They will appreciate you joining them.....
Can't wait for this one! The location is perfect and all about what a Rally is suppose to be.
See you in a couple of weeks at the Meet n Greet.

Kosanko

Garry,

What are you talking about I didn't see Michelle and the girls were posting and coming....

Doublegranch

Did you really believe your were going to a Rally without them? That last parachute jump and landing upside down must be doing its thing....

Doublegranch

Michelle: Need your magic...post the time clock for this event and I will cut and past it to the first posting.....

Doublegranch

Hey Everyone: JohnD and Cathy have just signed up for the Havasu Balloon festival Rally...
We now have only 16 sites available in our original Block.....Lets hope we sell them out and take over the entire State Park...
Perhaps we can have him bring some music along for an evening on the River! Hint JohnD

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Hey Everyone: JohnD and Cathy have just signed up for the Havasu Balloon festival Rally...
We now have only 16 sites available in our original Block.....Lets hope we sell them out and take over the entire State Park...
Perhaps we can have him bring some music along for an evening on the River! Hint JohnD

Wow!

Somehow my calender has already entered in a rally for us to attend at Lake Havasu, AZ in January, 2017! :rolleyes:

Guess I had better get my gear ready for the trip! :p

I know that the truck is ready (and the trailer is almost ready - going to the trailer doctor later this week for repairs) . . . :eek:

OK . . . count us in! :cool:

Doublegranch

Rick & Karron from NV Chapter are a tentative for the Havasu Rally...pending getting the time off work....
Welcome Rick and Karron.....

We currently have 14 sites open from our original 35 block... It is looking like we may just go into the Parks other sites and the Park will be a complete Heartland Venue...Keep the RSVP's coming....This will be a very exciting Rally.....

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Hey Garry, How do you do it - you are so on top things planning almost two years in advance. Yes Rose and I will be attending, plan on us arriving on 1/9/2107 and departing on 1/16/2017. We would like a water site and please make the time until then go fast.

Doublegranch

Lynn & Rose:

Hey...how exciting you will make all our Rally's....Can't wait to see you guys again....
I will save you a great spot....Drive safe and see you SOOOOOOOOOOON....

Status
Not open for further replies.