EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
I just spoke to the Park Ranger regarding site limitations....There are no sites that have obstacles where you cannot back you RV into the site.
All sites will accommodate any size rig that will be attending our Rally....Also notice on the site map I posted on the previous and first posting, there are a few pull through sites....These pull through sites are from 68 -107 feet long on the pad.

I have started assigning site numbers and they are posted on the first posting of this "Thread"....If you have any concerns or questions, send me a PM.

Doublegranch

Frank & Alison Garshak we would like to reserve a spot we have a 31ft with two slide outs..

Thank you

Alison Garshak

Frank & Alison: Happy you are going to attend....Will you be in and out on the Rally dates? or extending? Can't wait to meet you both.

Last edited by a moderator:

sandman

Hey Garry, this is Marty& Theresa Stewart (Sandman)CA. if you would put us in we would appreciate it. looking forward to meeting you. not sure of the dates but I will let you know soon as possible, take care.

Doublegranch

Hey Sandman.....How exciting and Welcome! I will put you down and let me know your dates if they change from the Rally dates. Also if you want a water site or you really don't care. I look forward to meeting you both and Can't wait for this Rally to come around...We are getting a little closer to being able to fill the entire Park with Heartland Members....wow what a Rally this will be.

sandman

Hey Garry, we will be coming with Gary & sue in the cyclone from Ca. if you could get us close to them that would be good, but if not that's cool, seeya.

Doublegranch

Sandman: I will do my best...I sent out a few emails to the one's with the larger rigs, IE 40 footers and giving them an option on being up around the area I put Gary. Gary stated some of the sites are more difficult for larger RV's however the Park Ranger this morning said it wasn't a problem...So lets see how it all works out.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Garry, put Patty and myself in, Arrive 1-10, leaving 1-15. If possible could we be next to or close to Gary and Sue or Marty and Theresa as we will traveling with them?? A water site would be OK. We have a 36 ft BH. Pull through or back in..no matter.

Last edited:

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Gary.......put Melody and Jim down.......Will arrive on the 12th and depart on the 15th.

whats available with pull thru sites? Would like one please. Site 4 looks like a pull thru! That would be OK if available.

Last edited:

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Hi Garry, Got your email about the site - Thanks. A side note, I will turn 66 on 1/11/2017 - should drive up to needles and find a route 66 road sign for a pic.

Doublegranch

Lynn:Wow...Guess I will have a couple on your by the time of Havasu....I will be 67 in July of 2015.....but still think I am 34....I really appreciate your support as well as Rose...for attending all our Rally's....You guys are like family and we will always have a place for you....Safe Travels....and will see you both in Feb 2016 in Tucson for the Rodeo Rally.... God Bless....

Last edited:

Doublegranch

Jim & Melody, Bob & Patty...

Wow hope you all can make this event this time! It will be a special Rally and full of excitement....

Thanks for signing up...We are all excited to meet you all and hope to visit your Rally's in the near future...
We are so close and no reason for us to be strangers.....We both have GREAT States that offer year round Rally activities...
Thanks again...and can't wait to see you all in Havasu.....This will be the first of many events in this Venue....

Doublegranch

Havasu Balloon Festival Rally...2017

We have 9 sites open in our original Block of 35...once we we sell out we will go into the Reserve 7 sites and all the Park will represent the HEARTLAND HOC Rally....This is really exciting as we still have 21 MONTHS before I have to release the names....

This Rally Will sell out and it will be an HOC RALLY, thus far made up of AZ, Colo, ID, UT,. Ca, OR & FL,....Thank you to all who have signed up and those who will do so in the next few months...

Let me know if you have a special need or concern...while I might not be able to meet everyone's needs, just know I will do my best to do so!

Doublegranch

Rally site assignments....I will continue to assign sites in a couple of weeks. I want to be assured the 40-45 foot RV's are comfortable in parking without any concerns.
Assignments will not be based on attendees selecting a site other than if you want a water site or not or require a pull thru, all sites will be assigned. I want to allow all new HOC members or first time Rally Attendees an opportunity to get into a location that will provide them an opportunity to mingle with everyone. No specific group(s) will be in one area together. This is an opportunity to meet all HOC Members who attend. We have limited pull thru sites and let me know if you need one. Some of the larger pull thru sites are 107 feet long, so I will try to get the larger units in these sites.

Possum51

Please sign us up for your rally! We will be arriving 1/9 and leaving 1/16. Your group sounds like a lot of fun and we would love to meet all of you! We've never been to one of your rallies but it sounds great!

Doublegranch

Pat & Elaine: Welcome....we are all excited you are going to join us!!
THanks for signing up......Updates will be posted on the first "Thread" so check it from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.