EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AZ, Lake Havasu - 1/10/2017 to 1/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverRhino

Mary & I would love to join you! Count us in for either #36 or #38..... If room to get in with Freightliner.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Randy & Mary..WELCOME.....excited you are joining us!
Each site is extremely large, on our site inspection there was a semi with a Landmark at one of the sites next to the water...
You won't have any problems. Send me a PM with your last name, length of your Rig.
I will put you down....Thank you...

Doublegranch

7 sites left for this Rally....
I will start assigning the sites shortly.
Remember water sites are at a premium and limited...so if we don't have enough to accommodate all requests, just know I have done my best to make everyone satisfied..
There isn't a bad site in the Park....We have a few pull thru sites and will fill them upon request first before assigning them randomly.
If you have not signed up for this rally and would like to do so and have a special need, let me know now....once all sites are assigned, the list will go into the State Parks office for computer entry.

The exciting word for today is ....GONGA......

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Don't forget to change our trailer model and length in the first thread of this and the Tucson Rallies . . .

From 30ft. Trail Runner to 33ft Prowler!

Garry . . . I'll call you a little later today . . . working on the Trail Runner (before it starts raining again) . . .

Gordonandbetty

We would love a pull through. Can't remember if I let you know the length of our new Sundance. It is 37.5 ft. Gordon is getting better about backing it up but pull throughs are so much nicer

betty & Gordon

Doublegranch

Betty & Gordon:

Sorry all the pull thru sites are gone, I have you in site 32, very easy site to get in and out...Also our Rat Team will assist in helping you park if you need it. Not to worry about this back in site....

jbeletti

Hi Garry - pleass officially sign up the Belettis! It's a long way off but we are planning on making this rally. It will be the first time we've RV'd in AZ. Looking forward to it.

Doublegranch

Jim:

This is Great! Welcome to what is looking like a fantastic Rally.....I got you down and your site has been assigned....
Looking forward this Rally.....Safe Travels....
See you in Goshen....

Doublegranch

Havasu Balloon Festival Rally Update:
6 sites remaining for this Rally in the entire State Park
Exciting Times!!!!!!!

Doublegranch

Our HOC attendee list continues to grow and is indeed very impressive cross section from throughout the HOC community. We are blessed with a diverse group of people for this Rally. Equally so with the attendance from corporate representation as well. We will have Jim Belette and Julie Handcock representing the HOC management, we have Dave Yoccum the RD for the SE Region and of course YOU, the members that make this Club happen!

I feel blessed that we are all able to come together in Arizona. A FIRST for our State, First for our Chapter and a First in many other ways. This has the makings of being an incredible Rally and one to be remembered. This Venue allowed us to do something that the State of Arizona does not generally do, book the entire State Park in advance. The head Park Ranger has been great to us and would like us to return. They offer a different theme going on each month and perhaps we will come back the following year in a different month and a different theme! They offer Blue Grass festivals, Pop Festivals and the list goes on. So if you enjoy this area, the park and these large get togethers, voice your comments and we will continue to plan in advance to be able to secure these exceptional opportunities.

Now with all that in mind.....We need 6 more attendees to complete our goal of selling out the Park. If you are on the fence, make the decision as once the sites are gone, they will not reappear.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in Havasu and our RAT team (Rally Assist Team) will be working hard with preparations for our activities, snacks, pot luck, lunch and pancake breakfast. A lot going on....

Doublegranch

Floyd, Thanks for signing up!
We have spoken on the phone but never met, so it will be great to meet you and Carol.

Status
Not open for further replies.