Cyclone 4150 floorplan and actual interior

porthole

Retired
Looking at the floor plan and pictures of the new 4150. Nice trailer but at 45 feet - that rig is a commitment :rolleyes:

The floor plan shows an L shaped couch. The actual pictures show a straight couch.
There is no way I would ever buy another trailer where I had to sit sideways or turn my head 45+ degrees to watch TV. When it is time to relax for TV time, I want to relax.
The couch in the pictures is even made so you can't lay down and watch TV (look at the end table)

The company really needs to hire some people that actually camp and use these things.

Attachments

• Cyclone_4150_LR.jpg
    Cyclone_4150_LR.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 182
  • Cyclone_4150_FP.jpg
    Cyclone_4150_FP.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 176

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
When we started shopping for toy haulers I couldn't believe how difficult it was to find one with seating that directly faced the TV. We found it in the 3850 but still surprised that it's so uncommon. Not every toy hauler owner is just using it as a place for a dozen people to sleep at the end of the day!

Wk15

When we started shopping for toy haulers I couldn't believe how difficult it was to find one with seating that directly faced the TV. We found it in the 3850 but still surprised that it's so uncommon. Not every toy hauler owner is just using it as a place for a dozen people to sleep at the end of the day!

This is why we bought the 3950. The wife was like I'm not sitting side ways watching tv.

BLHFUN

Wow 45'. That's some length in the mirror.

Yikes! 45'. I thought 44 sucked! ( of course I love all 44' when I'm parked ) 1 extra foot can add a bunch of weight. Did anyone see the weight yet? I kinda like the bed/ bath flip / Flop.

HornedToad

Explore USA in Dallas has one on the lot and their website has an excellent photo portfolio including pictures of the L shaped couch. From the outside I didn't notice it was any longer than the other models it was lined up with. I meant to take a look inside but didn't have time.

I want to check out the two outdoor TVs when I go back in two weeks to pick my trailer up from service. Can you watch the BIG 12 & SEC at the same time??? I really shouldn't do a walk through and I know better than to let DW get a look at the bath.

HornedToad

I had a chance to walk through the new Cyclone 4150 yesterday... Very Nice!!!

Both the units I looked at had full length couches with reclining ends instead of a corner table. The end piece of the L was like a large upholstered toy box on rollers, the lid could be raised with a velcro'd pad for the backrest, or it could be closed for storage. It seemed like you could turn it sideways with the slides retracted for travel instead of having to roll it into the kitchen or garage.

The reclining end of the sofa directly facing the TV... very comfortable. The rolling seat... not so much???
Also... Yes you can watch both the BIG 12 & SEC at the same time on the two outdoor TVs!!! Plus it had the nicest bathroom & biggest basement I've ever seen.

Attachments

• L Sofa open.jpg
    L Sofa open.jpg
    564.3 KB · Views: 112
  • L Sofa closed.jpg
    L Sofa closed.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 107
  • TVs.jpg
    TVs.jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 103

oscar

After a second look I like the layout..... but a 20K GVWR with the same lame ST235/80R16-E tires? REALLY?

Randor

I purchased one about a month ago - wasn't planning on it, but they made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

There are different couch layouts depending on which model you get. Mine has the "L" shaped seating and I wouldn't have settled for anything less for exactly the reasons you gave - don't want to sit sideways watching TV all night. The end of the couch is a fold-able seat that can be a large foot rest or opens into the seat that sits in front of the counter. It does move and turns sideways to allow the slideouts to move in. The end of the couch closest to the TV is also a recliner. The couch across from the main couch (next to the fridge) has one section that is also a recliner - the side closest to the door.

Compared to the Wilderness 3150B I had, this rig is huge with lots of space. We will be living in it full-time for a year or two and really like the room and storage. We are using the bunk area above the back bathroom as storage space for seasonal clothing. The front bathroom is very spacious with lots of counter space for my wife to use. I also like the full tub and shower. We use the garage area for her arts and crafts room and her little place of solitude when she needs time away from me.

The one thing I don't like is where they have the unit plumbed for a washer and dryer. I had a splendide washer/dryer unit that won't physically fit through the bathroom door into the front closet where the hook-ups are. I called the factory to find out what model washer they based their door design off of that fit with only a 19" opening. I was told I had to take the pocket door apart and remove it to get the washer in. I decided that was just a little too much work and I wanted the closet space, so I placed it in the garage area under the TV. With a $4 faucet adapter, I hook the water hose up to the sink in the back bathroom and put the drain hose in the sink drain when I want to do laundry. This location allows both the bathroom door and kitchen doors that open into the garage to fully open and the washer stays in place when traveling.

We love the back patio/ramp and the 3 season screen/window wall on the back. Allows a lot of light and the ability to have a screen door out to the patio.

Posted some pictures in this thread: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/51989-2015-Cyclone-4150

Randy

Last edited:

Randor

I had a chance to walk through the new Cyclone 4150 yesterday... Very Nice!!!

Both the units I looked at had full length couches with reclining ends instead of a corner table. The end piece of the L was like a large upholstered toy box on rollers, the lid could be raised with a velcro'd pad for the backrest, or it could be closed for storage. It seemed like you could turn it sideways with the slides retracted for travel instead of having to roll it into the kitchen or garage.

The reclining end of the sofa directly facing the TV... very comfortable. The rolling seat... not so much???
Also... Yes you can watch both the BIG 12 & SEC at the same time on the two outdoor TVs!!! Plus it had the nicest bathroom & biggest basement I've ever seen.

Where did they have the second outdoor TV? Did they have one hooked up to the connections in the garage?