Full timers?

danemayer

We have a 39' Landmark. It's easy to tow and get around. We've even done some 3 point turns in restaurant parking lots. Puts on quite a show for the Dairy Queen customers. :)

For RV Parks I use RVParkReviews.com and look for "Big Rig Access" and read the comments.

MTPockets

Once you get the routine down, You'll never have a problem. We always plan ahead by making a reservation, but you'll get to understand that most all private campgrounds have room, while some Nat'l Parks and other federally owned lands have size restrictions, as do some state parks. All in all, you'll enjoy the travel.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Our Landmark is 43 feet and it is a breeze to tow. Just got to remember it is a big unit. We have never been refused at an RV park and do not camp in state parks as a rule because many were built when RVs were much smaller.

AAdams

We have a 43' Road Warrior, towing it is like any other unit, you just have to pay attention, allow room to turn. As far as campgrounds go, a little trip planning goes a long way. Research where you want to go so you can find a park that can handle your unit. I look for the 'Big Rig' logo on GS site, research reviews of the campground on various sites, and look at the street and satellite view on Google Maps of the park. I can see the entrance and know what I will be looking for before I get there. We haven't been to the national or state parks yet so I don't know about any of them.