2017 Ford Super Duty

brianlajoie

I think once they take it to one the auto shows, they will have learned that they made a big design mistake. The technical details better be awesome or it will no longer be the best seller.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
The picture reminds me of the lines from the GMC line up....a lot of straight lines....Don't think it will remain on top, but then I am a Dodge guy anyway.

BLHFUN

I'm a ford guy... And you are correct, the details better be smokin. Cause the truck is ugly! Box on wheels.

avvidclif

Makes the south end of a north bound mule look absolutely beautiful. I'm glad I'm not in the market.

BLHFUN

How about we spend our money and time on redesigning the fuel mileage and get back to the 7.3 international 23mpg stats. My 92 would pull a house right off the foundation at 23MPG all day long. I get 6MPG today on flat level ground at 68 mph. Fix that.... And quit worrying about the "lines". And all you Dodge guys be nice about my fuel mileage! :)

MagnoliaTom

Definitely looks like a Chevy/GMC front end. The f150 looks like a Toyota. Why can't they come up with their own designs? This doesn't have the look or feel of a super duty.

caissiel

Hope the box dept is not like the GMs and F150. The lines are closer to the F150 with 2011/2015 front. Still follows Fords square shape of the pre 1999.

Pizzaguy

I am a Ford guy but that is so ugly it will be the biggest failure since the Edsel. I'll buy a Dodge first.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hansel

You guys are right, looks like a GMC/Chevy hood, but until we actually see it in person it might look better, NOT!!!!!!!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
You guys are right, looks like a GMC/Chevy hood, but until we actually see it in person it might look better, NOT!!!!!!!!!

I don't know . . . I kinda like the looks of the new 2017 Ford Super Duty!

Of course, I like the looks of my new Chevy, too . . .

TruckAtGrandCanyon-IMG_3537.jpg

One thing that I am still not used to yet is that long flat hood!

Hard to see how close you are to something up there.

My former Dodge Ram had the sloping hood with the lower front fenders and it was much easier to see lower in front of the truck.

'Lil Guy'

That thing is the ugliest design I've ever seen. It's even uglier than the GMC and it's little brother, the Chevy. You have to be pretty ugly to fall into that catagory. Looks like it was designed in Russia and just stamped out.
John D, look at it on the bright side. It just made your truck look a whole lot better.lol