2015 Cyclone 4200

ndmac

Thought I would share some shots of our new rig. (ie: our home away from home!)
Not the best pictures but it was getting dark.
Still working out few bugs, but overall we love it!

Attachments

• IMG_2943.jpg
    IMG_2943.jpg
    798.7 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_2958.jpg
    IMG_2958.jpg
    800.6 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_2951.jpg
    IMG_2951.jpg
    587.9 KB · Views: 294

ndmac

OEFVET,
thanks. It is a good floor plan. We are still fitting everything in to THE PLAN but so far we love it.

BLHFUN

Very nice! Congrats. Play with your awning lights at night. Roll it in slightly to light up the trailer, or roll it out slightly to provide a curtain look towards the campground. Kinda cool!! Have fun!

ndmac

Very nice! Congrats. Play with your awning lights at night. Roll it in slightly to light up the trailer, or roll it out slightly to provide a curtain look towards the campground. Kinda cool!! Have fun!

BLHFUN,
We were playing around with that this past weekend..it is cool!

Jim-Lynn

Thought I would share some shots of our new rig. (ie: our home away from home!)
Not the best pictures but it was getting dark.
Still working out few bugs, but overall we love it!
I noticed the wood patio seem to just fit under each awning, with a break under the side deck - don't tell me you take the patio with you? Or is it from the camp ground?

Jim

ndmac

I noticed the wood patio seem to just fit under each awning, with a break under the side deck - don't tell me you take the patio with you? Or is it from the camp ground?

Jim

Jim,
Sorry...for delay. Lost tack of this thread. The wooden deck stays at our permanent site. When we leave for week or weekend to go else where it does not go with us.

ndmac

I thought I would add few more pictures since the previous pictures were from our first weekend and we have added rest of the deck and few Glamping essentials.
iPhone 073015 907.jpgiPhone 073015 857.jpgIMG_3091.jpg

Last edited:

weekender01

I thought I would add few more pictures since the previous pictures we first weekend we have added rest of the deck and few Glamping essentials.

Wow! This is quite the home away from home. Love the set up of the sink and stove in the storage container. Can just lock it up when you leave.

ndmac

Wow! This is quite the home away from home. Love the set up of the sink and stove in the storage container. Can just lock it up when you leave.

Weekender,
This has really been a good add for our camping experience. As you said we just lock it up when we leave. Sorry I don't have any pictures of it completed, but we have mini fridge and pull out storage rack installed for all the essentials for grilling and we can clean up with out taking it in the camper.

I actually store stuff in it over the winter like umbrellas and garage cover etc...