New to the site and Heartland

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
VaJack,

Welcome to the forum. I think you'll find it an indispensable source of knowledge about your Sundance.

I also think you'll find a bunch of multi-Heartland owners that have MANY good things to say about Heartland products.

Safe travels.

Is there an extensive part list for each model that they have? I am about 2 hours away from the closest Heartland authorized dealer. I don't want to have to drive this rv that distance to the dealership for each small fix that I may incure. Small things like faceplate, bulbs, adapters, etc. I find things online, but they are generic, so I never know if I'd be ordering the correct part or not. Any ideas the best place to look for these small(ish) type items?

I have a small. Section in kitchen and bathroom that is vinyl. I plan to replace that with a wood floor. I'd be 100% bringing this to the dealer to do. I'm not asking for part list for anything major (at least in my opinion) like this.

Hope this helps.

kowAlski631

Call Heartland directly. Have your VIN handy. They will help you (if you're a member of the owner's club, you get a discount on parts).