Introduction - California-Central Chapter Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, James (Butch) and Stacy Joyner (gmc) for volunteering to be the new Chapter Leaders for the California-Central Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club.

Effective immediately, Butch and Stacy are taking over from Kevin and Hennie White, who are off on a new adventure. Thank you, Kevin and Hennie, for all you have done for the Heartland Owners Club California-Central Chapter.

This Chapter includes (roughly) the area of California between Bakersfield and Stockton, from the Pacific Ocean to the eastern state line and is in the Pacific Region. Of course, any Heartland Owners Club member may join any Chapter that they deem most appropriate for them for any reason whatsoever.

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new California-Central Chapter Leaders, Butch and Stacy!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Butch and Stacy,
Congratulations on your new Chapter Leader position. See you down the road. Trace

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
We just wanted to say Thank You for your leadership and all your hard work for putting on the Jackson Rally. It looks like this one going to be bigger then last year's. If we can help in any way please don't hesitate to ask. We look forward to seeing everyone again.

WeRWilsons

Butch and Stacy congratulations and thank you for devoting your time to lead the Central California Group. We look forward to attemding your Jackson Rally. Please feel free to call on Linda and I should you need any help. We are always available to assist You for anyhring you may need.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Stacy and Butch, we are looking forward to meeting you in Jackson. You have a really fun group in your chapter. But then we have yet to attend a Heartland rally that wasn't a really fun group! Thank you for volunteering.

jdfishing

Butch and Stacy: Thank you for jumping in and taking over this group and taking on the Jackson Rally. You can be assured that we will help in any way we can. Just ask. See you in Jackson, if not before. We will be making the West coast rally circuit this year.

jbeletti

I know some have already heard the sad news, but for those who have not, Butch Joyner passed away 2 days ago (17-Apr). On behalf of the entire Heartland family, our hearts ache for Stacy and the family over their loss.

Rest in peace Butch Joyner.

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Stacy and Family

Our hearts are sad as well. Our thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this most difficult time. We will always cherish the memory of going to dinner and ice cream after the rally last year. Such a fun evening we all had together. We are so sorry for your loss.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Joyner family. Trace and Teri

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Kelly and I are so sorry for your loss Stacy. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. May Butch rest in peace.

Rod

WeRWilsons

Stacy...

We were very saddened and upset to hear about Butch...we had the pleasure of meeting you both at the Jackson rally last year. We are so very sorry for your loss and pray you and your family will be at peace during this extremely difficult time.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Stacy,
We are very sorry to hear that Butch didn't make it through his medical crisis. He will be missed. We will be thinking of you and hope you find the strength to get through this very hard time.

Kristy and Mark

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Stacy - sorry but I just found out about your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.