2015 Goshen Rally - Rally Specials

jbeletti

Are you attempting something with Winegard again?

Duane - yes. A little different than in 2013 though. That was the year I put Winegard and a local Elkhart satellite installation company together. The relationship is still in tact. That said, I don't see a need to have a Winegard booth since Brian from Elkhart Satellite plans to have his retail display trailer outdoors at the rally in the area by our show coaches, Classy Chassis, now Lippert and probably Dometic.

Other than the Trav'ler rooftop satellite dish, what other Winegard items would people be interested in have on-hand?

On edit: I just called Brian at Elkhart Satellite. He will have several Winegard items in his display. Also, he has to pull out on Friday of the rally. He would like people to hit him early - especially if anyone needs something installed. In fact, we're working to get him in an setup during the Pre-Rally so we can drive sales early as it makes sense to do so given the time needed for installs and the fact he needs to pull out early.

jbeletti

Hold off for a couple days. Working on getting his flyer, then getting it online. Details will be in the flyer.

pday1213

Duane - yes. A little different than in 2013 though. That was the year I put Winegard and a local Elkhart satellite installation company together. The relationship is still in tact. That said, I don't see a need to have a Winegard booth since Brian from Elkhart Satellite plans to have his retail display trailer outdoors at the rally in the area by our show coaches, Classy Chassis, now Lippert and probably Dometic.

Other than the Trav'ler rooftop satellite dish, what other Winegard items would people be interested in have on-hand?

On edit: I just called Brian at Elkhart Satellite. He will have several Winegard items in his display. Also, he has to pull out on Friday of the rally. He would like people to hit him early - especially if anyone needs something installed. In fact, we're working to get him in an setup during the Pre-Rally so we can drive sales early as it makes sense to do so given the time needed for installs and the fact he needs to pull out early.

Jim,
We were looking at the Winegard G2 carryout model as well. Can be roof mounted later if needed.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We had Brian install our roof mount at the National Rally 2 years ago. He does a great job. Well worth the $$$.

jbeletti

Jim,
We were looking at the Winegard G2 carryout model as well. Can be roof mounted later if needed.

I saw an early draft of his rally specials. It included only the Trav'ler for both DishNetwork and DirecTV. But I believe he will have a decent lineup of Winegard items and I will ask if he plans to have the G2.

By the way - the Trav'ler "installed" prices look great to me.

porthole

Retired
I saw an early draft of his rally specials. It included only the Trav'ler for both DishNetwork and DirecTV. But I believe he will have a decent lineup of Winegard items and I will ask if he plans to have the G2.

By the way - the Trav'ler "installed" prices look great to me.

You might want to remind him that, IIRC, he ran out of antennas at the last rally. I know of at least one sale lost from someone hemming and hawing :rolleyes:

While not actually lost, I think someone called Nabo got it .........

jbeletti

You might want to remind him that, IIRC, he ran out of antennas at the last rally. I know of at least one sale lost from someone hemming and hawing :rolleyes:

While not actually lost, I think someone called Nabo got it .........

Oh man - those NABOs - ya gotta watch'em :)

I called Brian to remind him of the run-out in 2013 and to order more units. He's busy in the field but I hope to have a flyer I like, posted online by the end of this weekend.

jbeletti

The Elkhart Satellite Rally Special has been added

The real special here is that your system can be professionally installed before/during the rally by a local company that knows RVs and RV installs.

Pricing in their flyer shows only two items, the Trav'ler for DirecTV and for DishNetwork - "Installed". If you want to buy one to install yourself, take off $300. Brian is a full-line Winegard dealer and will have most of what Winegard offers for RVers. Brian will vend from their retail sales trailer parked outside in our outdoor vending area where our display coaches will be, near the clock tower. Our plan is to have Brian setup for much of the Pre-Rally so as many attendees that want installs can get them. Then, Brian needs to pull out on Friday, the week of the rally.

Pricing terms are Cash or Check. Credit Cards will be accepted and will included a processing fee. So bring your checkbook and save!

If you're interested in something specific or you want to know pricing for other items, kindly give Elkhart Satellite a call today. That way, you'll know and if you want them to order it in for you, it will be ready for you when you arrive in Goshen.

Their special is linked in the Rally Specials article on the Rally Portal here.

jbeletti

Lippert Special Add-On - Alumi-Tread Quad Step

You asked for it - you got it!

After seeing a press release on RV Business, Kathy AmRhein had asked on the rally discussion thread, if I could see if Lippert could add the new Alumi-Tread Quad Steps to the Lippert Rally Specials. I reached out to my contact for this, Jarod Lippert and he got with others at Lippert.

Seems all their production has been committed to their OEMs. I asked if they could peel a few off, maybe 10 and offer them to rally attendees. They came back with a Yes. Not sure that we can get all 10 but it's likely we can get a few, so I've started a list based on order of request. The Rally Special cost will be $175. Installation is not being offered as Lippert is keeping tech time open for repairs and such. Since supply will be limited, I'll limit access to them to rally attendees and no more than one each.

UPDATE: 14-May

Major updates on this special...

1. We now have access to 30 quad steps.
  2. We now have access to 5 sets of Alumi-Tread Triple steps at $150!
    If you are on this thread already where you asked for quad steps, then realized you needed triple steps, you will have first shot at getting one of the 5 available. That means you Bob Curry :)
  3. Lippert has agreed to provide an install of steps for $25!
    If you want your steps installed at the rally, your new cost will be $200 for quads and $175 for triples. I will be picking two half-days for Lippert to have an install team on-site.
Here's the QUAD step list (updated 15-June @ 4:29 pm EST):
  1. Kathy AmRhein
  2. Valerie Talley
  3. Kathy Adams
  4. Jim Marigliano
  5. Andy Grimes
  6. Chris Whitford - (would like 2 if there are any extra)
  7. Duane Clause - (would like 2 if there are any extra)
  8. Bob Fournelle
  9. Phil Day
  10. Rex Hastey
  11. Chuck Batcke (maybe - he is checking his frame height and number of steps)
  12. James Tiller
  13. Steve Wand
  14. Jim Pavlinik
  15. Clay Hudson
  16. Kim Miranda
  17. Paul Hardt - (would like 2 if there are any extra)
  18. Linda West
  19. Bernie VerHey
  20. Jeff Damude
  21. Larry Kuykendall (via PM)
  22. Larry Schultz
  23. Jack Nelemans
  24. Bill Liming
  25. Bob Aris
  26. Pat Poole
  27. Lin Ballard
  28. Byrd Mathis
  29. John Lindstrom
  30. Terry Hershberger
  31. Wait List: Don Ewart
  32. Wait List: Dan Mayer
  33. Wait List: Dave Seabolt
  34. Wait List: Dewey Powers
  35. Wait List:
Attached is a PDF drawing of the "Quad" steps showing the dimensions.

Here's the TRIPLE step list (updated 14-May @ 7:26 pm CT):
  1. Bob Curry
  2. Jerry Volden
  3. Dean Madison
UPDATE: 27-Apr

I've attached is a PDF drawing of the "Triple" steps showing the dimensions.

Attachments

• Alumi Tread Step Quad Dimensions.pdf
    196.1 KB · Views: 138
  • Alumi Tread Step Triple Dimensions.pdf
    198.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim put me down for a set along with help to install. Please!!??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I would like one also. Would need some help getting the old one off and the new one back on.

Me too Andy..

BC

Oregon_Camper

Re: Lippert Special Add-On - Alumi-Tread Quad Step

...... Since supply will be limited, I'll limit access to them to rally attendees .

Sad Face..Sad Face...:(

Wife and were talking about replacing our steps just yesterday...:(:(

jbeletti

Andy and Bob - you are both "on the list". Note - installation is NOT included or being offered. I'll be way too busy during the rally to assist and I've never installed steps before, so I'm not the help you want on this item :)

OEFVET

Re: Lippert Special Add-On - Alumi-Tread Quad Step

After seeing a press release on RV Business, Kathy AmRhein had asked on the rally discussion thread, if I could see if Lippert could add the new Alumi-Tread Quad Steps to the Lippert Rally Specials. I reached out to my contact for this, Jarod Lippert and he got with others at Lippert.

Seems all their production has been committed to their OEMs. I asked if they could peel a few off, maybe 10 and offer them to rally attendees. They came back with a Yes. Not sure that we can get all 10 but it's likely we can get a few, so I've started a list based on order of request. The Rally Special cost will be $175. Installation is not being offered as Lippert is keeping tech time open for repairs and such. Since supply will be limited, I'll limit access to them to rally attendees and no more than one each.

Here's the list (updated 14-Apr @ 8:07 am EST):

1. Kathy AmRhein
2. Valerie Talley
3. Kathy Adams
4. Jim Marigliano
5. Andy Grimes
6. Bob Curry - wait listed
7. Chris Whitford
8. Wait List
9. Wait List
10. Wait List

Jim please add me to this list. I tried to order my rig with this step but it wasn't available at the time.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Add us to the list, I'm not at the rig to measure, but thinking this would solve some of our issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Chris, Erika and Duane - got you all down for the second batch of 5 - should we be able to come through. Duane - I made a note that if there end up being any extras, that you'll take a second one.