2015 Goshen Rally - Rally Specials

jbeletti

Okay - time for the 2015 North American Heartland Owners Rally "Specials" to start coming online.

As we've done in the last couple of years, these "Specials" are available to any Heartland owner. For those items that can be shipped from the vendor, non-rally attendees may order and receive the special pricing.

Please be aware that most of these specials are dated. Purchase within the offer period to receive the special pricing.

First up is Lippert. Their special is linked in the Rally Specials article on the Rally Portal here.

Coming in the next couple of days will be MORryde and Dexter.

jbeletti

2015 Goshen Rally - Rally Specials - Dexter

The Dexter Rally Special has been added

As we've done in the last couple of years, these "Specials" are available to any Heartland owner. For those items that can be shipped from the vendor, non-rally attendees may order and receive the special pricing.

Please be aware that most of these specials are dated. Purchase within the offer period to receive the special pricing.

Their special is linked in the Rally Specials article on the Rally Portal here.

Coming in the next couple of days will be MORryde and RVLock.

Last edited:

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
2015 Goshen Rally - Rally Specials - Lippert

JB,

I did not see any storage trays from Lippert, particully the ones that are mounted to the spare tire frame on bottom of coach and draws slide out either side of coach. Hopefully my description is sufficient in explananing what I was hoping to see.

Jim

jbeletti

2015 Goshen Rally - Rally Specials - Lippert

JB,

I did not see any storage trays from Lippert, particully the ones that are mounted to the spare tire frame on bottom of coach and draws slide out either side of coach. Hopefully my description is sufficient in explananing what I was hoping to see.

Jim

Hi Jim - I think you mean this system. The reason it's not on the specials list is that Lippert feels this is an item that requires them to install it. Certainly some owners can install their own, but users generally want Lippert to install it. Lippert just isn't in a position to do installs for this item at that time. They are trying to leave their service team open for LevelUp installs, repair work etc.

This said, doesn't mean a person can buy one from Lippert while in town and do a self-install. They've suggested that those interested in that sort of thing stop by their sales trailer at the rally to discuss it.

jbeletti

2015 Goshen Rally - Rally Specials - Dexter

The dates have been resolved on the Dexter specials. The offer period is now the same as all other vendor specials - May 1 through June 30 and is open to all Heartlanders reading this - regardless of whether you'll be at the rally or not. Just contact the contact person on any of the rally specials to buy the products by phone.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: 2015 Goshen Rally - Rally Specials - Dexter

The dates have been resolved on the Dexter specials. The offer period is not the same as all other vendor specials - May 1 through June 30 and is open to all Heartlanders reading this - regardless of whether you'll be at the rally or not. Just contact the contact person on any of the rally specials to buy the products by phone.

Should that read 'now the same' ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Re: 2015 Goshen Rally - Rally Specials - Lippert

Hi Jim - I think you mean this system. The reason it's not on the specials list is that Lippert feels this is an item that requires them to install it. Certainly some owners can install their own, but users generally want Lippert to install it. Lippert just isn't in a position to do installs for this item at that time. They are trying to leave their service team open for LevelUp installs, repair work etc.

This said, doesn't mean a person can buy one from Lippert while in town and do a self-install. They've suggested that those interested in that sort of thing stop by their sales trailer at the rally to discuss it.

Yep, thats it JB. I will inquiry when there thanks for the info.

porthole

Retired

Four self tapping screws - what's the big deal for installing?
Last time there was an offer for the rally that those that wanted just drove over to Lippert to pick it up. We installed two of them in 30 minutes IIRC

Whoever buys one should check to make sure they are for a standard 5th wheel. Last rally I think the version being sold were for toy haulers (they are a bit wider)

And in case it doesn't show up, there were two different size boxes available. Short version that worked with a sliding spare tire carrier and long version where two bins took up the entire bracket.
I bought a second kit at the last rally and had the short boxes. After finding out about the long boxes I tried for an exchange and Lippert wasn't haven't anything to do with it. The only offer was to buy a complete second kit.

jbeletti

Might be wise to call their contact on the sheet sooner to see if they can give you the price now and have the item ready.

Possum51

When I talked to Lippert the other day Colleen told me that the underbelly chassis storage box had to be welded on the trailer!

Last edited:

Cjackg

Still waiting to see the MorRyde specials....

wehavefun

Maybe the Mor Ryde special could be 50% off an IS suspension upgrade with the purchase of a new Heartland product including Cyclones.

Just offering suggestions

jbeletti

2015 Goshen Rally - Rally Specials - BlueStreak

The Blue Streak Rally Special has been added

jbeletti

The RVLock Rally Special has been added - $199 - 2 FOBs - Free Shipping*

* This special applies to orders shipped to US ship-to addresses. For orders shipped to Canada, please call RVLock for a special offer

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I had to buy my extra FOB. Was hoping they would just throw it is because of the issues I had with it and had to send it back but nope. It was something like an extra 40 bucks. So that is a good deal!
The RVLock Rally Special has been added - $199 - 2 FOBs - Free Shipping*

* This special applies to orders shipped to US ship-to addresses. For orders shipped to Canada, please call RVLock for a special offer

jbeletti

The MORryde Rally Special has been added