LM 365 Lighted Sign - Order Form

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
OR - everyone can buy LM365 and get the sign for free.

Just a thought.

Tom :)

Would have love to buy a LM365 if we didn't by our Key Largo the year before they came out. I guess we'll have to see what is out in 8 years. Sign does look great I agree with John D that other members would love to order them as well including myself.

oldfitter

I am confused. I sent my order in for one after finding this tread but then saw on another part I have to join with annual dues the owners club. Please clear this up to this oldduffer.

danemayer

I am confused. I sent my order in for one after finding this tread but then saw on another part I have to join with annual dues the owners club. Please clear this up to this oldduffer.

Joining the Owners Club is completely separate from ordering the lighted name sign for your LM 365.

If you get a full membership to the owners club, there is an owners club plaque that is different from the lighted Landmark 365 name sign. It identifies you as a club member and has your club member number on it. Most people mount the plaque on their ladders.

In addition to the full membership, which includes the plaque, there is a free introductory membership so you can join in the fun at Heartland chapter rallies (see the EVENTS tab at top of page). Here's a link to club information.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

The first year of the Heartland Owners Club is free!

Try it . . . you'll like it!

avvidclif

How about seeing if the factory could make a lighted sign for us lesser folks who bought a cheaper (???) RV???

JohnD

How about seeing if the factory could make a lighted sign for us lesser folks who bought a cheaper (???) RV???

Or maybe someone has a link to a place that can do these signs for the rest of us.

They are definately cool!

I'd like to have one made with our Heartland Owners Club number and banner!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You might be best off to search the internet for a sign. Or perhaps find out who the supplier for Heartland is and make an inquiry.
The one provided by Heartland uses a USB port installed on the side of the coach. We do not have that feature.

Peace
Dave

JohnD

You might be best off to search the internet for a sign. Or perhaps find out who the supplier for Heartland is and make an inquiry.
The one provided by Heartland uses a USB port installed on the side of the coach. We do not have that feature.

Peace
Dave

I have a power outlet (bought at Target) by our living room LED TV that has USB ports . . . which should power these signs!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders

Problem is avvidclif, that it's not just the sign, it also comes with a power port (USB) and bracket to hang the sigh on, all on the front side of the camper.

T

TomMontague

Membership in the LM365 club has its privileges....

Thanks,
Tom

jjwink

Build a shorter 365 please so we can join the club. Many of your current LM owners want something in the 34/36' size- like MS 32RS3.

T

TomMontague

Now that's funny... Unfortunately it won't help. I'm working on a shorter floor plan and I'm constantly working to reduce costs to make LM365 more affordable for everyone. Come to the rally this year - we've got some great things to show you. If you think the sign is cool - you are going to really want a LM365 when you see the new additions.

Talk soon
Tom

jjwink

Wish we were coming to the rally however we are crossing off another item on our Rv bucket list. We are going on a 27 day Rv caravan tour of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI that starts from Bar Harbor, ME on June 14. It was already booked before the rally dates were announced last year. Will look forward to hearing about and maybe seeing the new shorter 365's

JohnD

Wish we were coming to the rally however we are crossing off another item on our Rv bucket list. We are going on a 27 day Rv caravan tour of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI that starts from Bar Harbor, ME on June 14. It was already booked before the rally dates were announced last year. Will look forward to hearing about and maybe seeing the new shorter 365's

Forget about the model number of your trailer . . . just think about attending an HOC Event!

Doesn't matter how big or how expensive your trailer was . . . it is only about the networking and friendship you will gain by attending an HOC Rally!

ksucats

Tom: How about those of us with SOB that are drooling at the LM365s, waiting for the smaller ones. Wife is telling me that she would like to take a trip to the rally just to see what is coming - if we do I'm sure we'd be welcome. All that said I want to add my kudos to you and LM365 for your contributions to these forums. THANK YOU!!

Others - sorry to hijack the thread.

jbeletti

Tom: How about those of us with SOB that are drooling at the LM365s, waiting for the smaller ones. Wife is telling me that she would like to take a trip to the rally just to see what is coming - if we do I'm sure we'd be welcome. All that said I want to add my kudos to you and LM365 for your contributions to these forums. THANK YOU!!

Others - sorry to hijack the thread.

While SOBs can't register for the National rally, consider this your invitation to drop in during one day and check out our display coaches and chat with some product owners.

Last edited:
T

TomMontague

Thanks Jim. I'm glad to hear everyone is welcome to attend. We have some cool stuff to show everyone and can't wait for your valuable feedback.

Talk soon
Tom

jbeletti

Thanks Jim. I'm glad to hear everyone is welcome to attend. We have some cool stuff to show everyone and can't wait for your valuable feedback.

Talk soon
Tom

I made a mistake typing so quickly and left out a "t". SOB's can't register to attend this rally. But I do want take requests to stop by and check us out on a case-by-case basis.

Last edited: