LM 365 Lighted Sign - Order Form

T

TomMontague

We need to figure out a way for Prospective Owners regardless if they are SOB's or maybe just thinking about the RV lifestyle be able to register for this event. What a great recruiting tool. There's no better way to recruit new Heartland owners that to show them the awesome benefits of our owners club, our facility and product.

Maybe prospective owners are only invited every other year when the rally is at Heartland. This is the best opportunity to see all our brands, facility, have interaction with sales teams etc..... Hotels are close if they aren't currently owners and we have plenty of campsites in the surrounding area. Just a thought Jim. Your call - you and your team host a great event and I'm sure you'll figure out a way to include everyone.

Talk soon.

jbeletti

We need to figure out a way for Prospective Owners regardless if they are SOB's or maybe just thinking about the RV lifestyle be able to register for this event. What a great recruiting tool. There's no better way to recruit new Heartland owners that to show them the awesome benefits of our owners club, our facility and product.

Maybe prospective owners are only invited every other year when the rally is at Heartland. This is the best opportunity to see all our brands, facility, have interaction with sales teams etc..... Hotels are close if they aren't currently owners and we have plenty of campsites in the surrounding area. Just a thought Jim. Your call - you and your team host a great event and I'm sure you'll figure out a way to include everyone.

Talk soon.

Hi Tom,

We do allow SOBs to join us at our "Chapter" rallies. We do 40 of these rallies annually. It's been a great out-reach to SOBs as well as a whole lot of fun for our club members over the years.

The National rally is a different story. Heartland subsidizes the cost for attendees at this rally by a signifcant amount. I can't budget and spend this sort of money to invite owners of other brands to rally with us at this particular rally.

Letting them stop by "during the day" to see what we're up to and check out our display coaches - I'm all for that :)

Jonah

Jim/Tom. Will you be posting pics of the display coaches? Very anxious to see what is coming soon from Heartland! Hope y'all have a great time at the rally.

jbeletti

Jim/Tom. Will you be posting pics of the display coaches? Very anxious to see what is coming soon from Heartland! Hope y'all have a great time at the rally.

Hi Jonah,

Yes, our rally photo team will be taking pictures of the display coaches. Not a full spread mind you, but there will be some. They'll likely find their way to the Heartland RVs Facebook page.

ksucats

I second that - looking forward to pics - anything on the Syracuse would also be appreciated. Thanks.

Jonah

Is it just me or are the forums really quiet??? Maybe too much fun being had at the rally?? Come on guys, post some rally fun for the rest of us.....

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Is it just me or are the forums really quiet??? Maybe too much fun being had at the rally?? Come on guys, post some rally fun for the rest of us.....

I know . . . I've been thinking the same thing!

I wish I could have gone to Goshen this year as I used to live near there when I was a kid and have lots of relatives in the area (some of them may even work for Heartland as far as I know).

However, we are meeting up next week with several HOC members who are at the Heartland Rally right now for an impromptu Mini Rally on their way home to Arizona!

And it will be our maiden voyage with our new 2015 Heartland Prowler!

Jonah

Please hurry up and swallow or wash it down. I have tums, pepto, rolaids if needed. Bring on some pics!! ;)

Ann&Ted

Back to the Welcome Sign, We purchased the Landmark Newport in early June, I sent in the form that I obtained from the dealer to the email address on the form. I have heard nothing back. Those that have the sign, how long did it take and did you ever get a response from the email note that you sent.

Also, there is also a 110 volt plug above the USB port. That 110 plug is off, I have not looked for the reason. The other exterior 110 plug do work. I need to find a switch or see if it is actually wired.

danemayer

Also, there is also a 110 volt plug above the USB port. That 110 plug is off, I have not looked for the reason. The other exterior 110 plug do work. I need to find a switch or see if it is actually wired.
Look inside the control panel for a switch labeled "Awning Receptacle". If you wanted to hang lights on the awning, this would allow you to turn them on and off without going outside. In the winter, I use mine to power the block heater on the truck.

jbeletti

Back to the Welcome Sign, We purchased the Landmark Newport in early June, I sent in the form that I obtained from the dealer to the email address on the form. I have heard nothing back. Those that have the sign, how long did it take and did you ever get a response from the email note that you sent...

Mine too 29 days. How many days has it beeen since you sent your email order?

Ann&Ted

Thank you very much. There are so many switches in an RV, that I completely over looked it. Found it and it works well.

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered it originally around the 3 week of June, I was on the road at the time and just sent the information via a note. When we returned home about 1.5 weeks ago, I resent the note with a copy of the completed form.

oldfitter

I am still waiting to hear about my lighted sign. We bought our trailer early April and I think I ordered the sign in May. Heard nothing, and have forgotten all about it until I read the latest reply on here. If I get one fine, if I don't I will not loose any sleep over it.

Kenneths

I am still waiting to hear about my lighted sign. We bought our trailer early April and I think I ordered the sign in May. Heard nothing, and have forgotten all about it until I read the latest reply on here. If I get one fine, if I don't I will not loose any sleep over it.

Wow it has been that long and nothing yet! I ordered mine a month ago and was hoping to see it any day now. How long has it been averaging to get it?

jbeletti

Please find the email you sent your order form to and confirm that email address here in this thread. I spoke to Customer Service and they do not have record of receiving your order. This is why it's important that you fish this email out of your Sent Mail and confirm the exact address you sent it to. We can go from there when you reply back.

jbeletti

Wow it has been that long and nothing yet! I ordered mine a month ago and was hoping to see it any day now. How long has it been averaging to get it?

Mine took 29 days. I think a month has been about the average from the few replies in this thread where anyone has indicated how long theirs took.

jbeletti

Thanks for the information, so mine should be any day now.

A lot of "ifs" but yeah, if they're still on the same timeline as when I ordered mine.

I'm working with Customer Service on a "follow-up path" customers can use for their sign orders. When I have something to share, I'll do so in this thread.