LM 365 Lighted Sign - Order Form

jbeletti

Hey Landmark 365 owners,

If you didn't find an order form in your blue bag with your manuals or if your dealer didn't complete the form with you at time of delivery, attached is the order form in Acrobat format (fillable).

You may either:
  1. Print the form, complete it and fax it into the fax number at the bottom of the form
  2. Print the form, complete it, scan it and email it as an atachment to the email address at the bottom of the form
  3. Fill the form out electronically, save the filled form and email it as an attahment to the address at the bottom of the form

How do I follow-up on my order if it's been more than 5 weeks since I emailed it in?
Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 and ask for Brenda Arms. She coordinates the sign orders. She can confirm receipt of your order and track down the status if needed.

LM365_lighted_sign.jpg

Attachments

• LM365 Sign Order Form - Fillable.pdf
    316.9 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
I got my sign early last week. Really nice. My only question is, can you turn off power to the usb port so the sign is not on 100% of the time? I couldn't find a switch that would all me to do that. Just wondering.

jbeletti

I got my sign early last week. Really nice. My only question is, can you turn off power to the usb port so the sign is not on 100% of the time? I couldn't find a switch that would all me to do that. Just wondering.

Keith - I'm not aware of a power switch but I could see this as something that could be added fairly easily. For the DIYer - I'd add a switch indoors in the bedroom (front bath for Newport) as the power wire is in a wiring raceway just behind the sign. Just need to find it and determine a good switch location.

klindgren

Excellent idea Jim. Thanks for the tip. However, being of the "Unmechanically Inclined" type, I'll add that to my list of things to have done.

jbeletti

Excellent idea Jim. Thanks for the tip. However, being of the "Unmechanically Inclined" type, I'll add that to my list of things to have done.

Give it to the rally elves to do next time you're at a chapter rally. If you'll be in Myrtle Beach, I might be able to do it for you :)

Elf Jim

klindgren

Give it to the rally elves to do next time you're at a chapter rally. If you'll be in Myrtle Beach, I might be able to do it for you :)

Elf Jim

Just let me know what "parts" I need to bring with me and we'll do it. Love to learn how to do things like this. Thanks Elf Jim. There will be something extra in your stocking Christmas Eve.

jbeletti

Just let me know what "parts" I need to bring with me and we'll do it. Love to learn how to do things like this. Thanks Elf Jim. There will be something extra in your stocking Christmas Eve.

Thanks Santa!

You don't need anything. The elf will bring it all and we will try our best.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I'll bet if you told the makers of that sign to open up their market to other Heartland owners . . . they might make enough money to fund their retirement account!

T

TomMontague

OR - everyone can buy LM365 and get the sign for free.

Just a thought.

Tom :)