EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/30/2015 to 10/31/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Just received a PM from Marty, he and Theresa had to cancel. !st Socal rally they have ever missed.

macjj

Bob; got you call about the space change to D4, thanks. Sorry I have not been on the site lately to see the "T shirt" request - if not too late, will take 2 - one large, one X large. I will put a check in the mail today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bob&Patty

We had two people cancel yesterday. So, I had to move some people to different sites to fill in the empty spots. So if would, please check your sites on the 1st thread.

Simon and Nori are in site #4
Rick and Sandy are in site #13
Jim and Carol are in site# 20

macjj

Bob;
Got the info on site 20. Also apologize, spaced on the check for the "T" shirts. Will get that out tonight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bob&Patty

Jim, no problem on the check. It's a looong story on the site change. At least you are in the high rent area now.

SD08ER

We are in the parking lot and spending the night. Came tonight a day early. Will see tomorrow what times they will let us check in. Will walk over to the campground in the morning to see what going on. It's going to be a great time.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Five rigs set up and the pre-rally is in full effect. Floyd made chili dogs for all of us. Looking forward to a great weekend. Thank you Bob and Patty. Trace

wino2

Bob& Patty,
You guys out did yourselves, again!!! Great rally from the first day to the last! We really enjoyed mingling we old and new friends. I just hope that we didn't corrupt the new attendees, so they will come back.

Thanks again! Everybody be safe! We will see ya down the road!

Wayne & Melinda

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Bob & Patty.....I agree 110% with what Wayne has to say. The best rally we have been to. Was so much fun. Just to hang with old friends and of across meeting the new ones and of course the best thing was ALL to GOOD food to eat.

Once again, thanks for this GREAT rally.

Wmnmy

Another awesome rally great folks great food and great fun thanks Bob and Patty for putting it on in temecula we absolutely love it there ......

F_Goose

Bob& Patty,
You guys out did yourselves, again!!! Great rally from the first day to the last! We really enjoyed mingling we old and new friends. I just hope that we didn't corrupt the new attendees, so they will come back.

Thanks again! Everybody be safe! We will see ya down the road!

Wayne & Melinda

Hey Wayne,
Was that what you were trying to do? Corrupt us or get rid of us?

Well you're going to have to do better than that! You can't get rid of us that easily. Thanks Bob/Patty for putting it on and thanks to all for again welcoming us with open arms. Good times!!!

You'll be seeing us again down the road,
Fred & Leslie

Bob&Patty

Thanks to all for the glowing reviews. It's our pleasure to do this. I will say this again...it's the people that attend that make this rally the best. Without old friends and new ones that come...there would not be a rally.

When we left yesterday, we secured D and E row again for next year. The reason for that was, we could not get A row for the 4 days. We also locked up the club house just in case of weather. Ya never know. We can cancel it if the weather is good and we will just reserve the site as we did this year.

BTW, Callie is one worn out dog. It seems that she likes staying with Scott and Roxan. It also seems that Conan, Jake and Ginger are her new best friends. Jake has taken on the roll of the official watch dog of the rally. If your not a HL owner he won't let you come to the pot luck. LOL

Love ya all and please come back in 2016.

Bob and Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.