EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Temecula - 10/30/2015 to 10/31/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Earl and Susan,

You guys are going to have a blast at the Rally! We wish we could go and meet you guys along with a lot of the SoCal folks. We hear great things about Bob and Patty's rallies, so we know your in good hands for your first rally.

As Jim said, the people you will meet at these have a wealth of information and decades of combined RV experience and knowledge to impart.

We hope to see you guys down the road.

Rod

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Earl, how about if I put you next to Fred and Leslie in D-16 You don't need to afraid of us. We are all HL owners and we DO look out for each other. Any HL owners. being it a 365 LM or a smaller TT are always welcome at a rally anywhere. Most people would invite you to take the 25ct tour of their coach. So come, enjoy, bring your chairs to the campfires at night. Someone will have "fireball" or a bottle of wine. You will make friends that could last a life time. We did. Sent you PM with my PH#, so call if you want an " up close and personal contact".

BTW, as with all newbies, we do have score cards to "score your backing abilities". So if you see people in chairs with popcorn and a beer....don't be alarmed.

mlpeloquin

Bob,

My wife and I would like to attend your rally again this year. We had a good time last year and will be arriving Wednesday and staying Sunday as well. Please put us somewhere in the middle. D7 -D12.

Marc & Carol Peloquin

Bob&Patty

Hello Marc and Carol. How about D 10. Welcome back. Looking forward to see you both again. As before, you will pay me for the 28th thru Sat. the 31st, but the days after the 1st you need to contact the CG and pay them yourself and tell them what days. I would suggest you do that ASAP so they don't give away that site.

SD08ER

Bob,

We have Don & Dawn Shepherd that are S.O,B. that would like D9. In Oct 29 & out Nov 1. Let me know if this works.

mlpeloquin

Hello Marc and Carol. How about D 10. Welcome back. Looking forward to see you both again. As before, you will pay me for the 28th thru Sat. the 31st, but the days after the 1st you need to contact the CG and pay them yourself and tell them what days. I would suggest you do that ASAP so they don't give away that site.

Bob,
I know its is early, but are you going to post where to send the check?
Marc

Bob&Patty

Marc, thought I had put my address on the 1st post...guess not. It is there now.

Last edited:

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Bob seems maybe you need to cook up a pot of Razor Soup , need a little nutritional help it seems......LOL

Bob&Patty

I need to ask that anyone interested or wanting an event "T" shirt. Please let me know ASAP, as it will take at least a month from start to finish to get them designed and printed. The subject of sweat shirts has come up....so what do you think.

Thanks Bob

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

As of today there are only 2 sites left in the main row which is "D". There are 4 site in E row and might be able to get more if needed.

Wmnmy

Patty I'm working real hard to get Bob on board with the 3270rs but he is not cooperating lol see you in October lol....

Bob&Patty

Art and Teresa had to cancel, so we now have 2 sites left in the main group and 4 left in "E" row.

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

We are down to 1 site in "D" row and 4 in "E" row.
Still need to know about "T"'s and sweatshirts. I have 20 ordered as of now. I will post pix of the design as soon as i can.

WOOOW, the power just went out...swell it's a 105* outside. Guess we need to build more power plants and we do have plenty of coal to run them.

Status
Not open for further replies.