Sofa Recliner Replacement

Codive

So I went and looked at my future CY4200 again. I can't help but wonder why HL went away from the previous options; and have NO other options for the mega slide. I want to have the option of a sleeper couch. So has anyone replaced the stock sofa with a pullout sleeper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

So I went and looked at my future CY4200 again. I can't help but wonder why HL went away from the previous options; and have NO other options for the mega slide. I want to have the option of a sleeper couch. So has anyone replaced the stock sofa with a pullout sleeper?

Call a Cyclone rep at Heartland on Monday. Maybe they can substitute something else if we still have stock on it. 574-262-5992 - ask for Toyhauler sales.

Codive

Call a Cyclone rep at Heartland on Monday. Maybe they can substitute something else if we still have stock on it. 574-262-5992 - ask for Toyhauler sales.

Thank you for the reply. I had emailed a few months ago and was told the only option for the CY4200 was the couch. If that is changing in '16 I applaud the move and look forward to what options are available.

But if I buy before that becomes available I'm looking for options replacing the whole seat.

jbeletti

Thank you for the reply. I had emailed a few months ago and was told the only option for the CY4200 was the couch. If that is changing in '16 I applaud the move and look forward to what options are available.

But if I buy before that becomes available I'm looking for options replacing the whole seat.

Another thought is to ask if you can do a furniture delete. Then you can source and purchase exactly what you want.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
This is what most customers are going with over the top of couch. We wanted to continue ording HAB sofa with booth dinette option but the volume was not there especially with the massive amount of furniture we have to order at one time.

Codive

This is what most customers are going with over the top of couch. We wanted to continue ording HAB sofa with booth dinette option but the volume was not there especially with the massive amount of furniture we have to order at one time.

That's understandable. Thank you for chiming in.