2016 Bighorn has arrived !

Debtramm

Oh we are so happy! Our new 3570 arrived at the Camping World of Tampa last Tuesday. We did our PDI and moved in late Friday evening. I can only say that CW of Tampa was outstanding in their delivery process to us. Even more so was the customer service received from the Heartland Regional sales manager, Rob Schwindaman! Rob's dedication to satisfied customers is amazing.
The new rig only needed three minor repairs--wow!!! One happy camper right now. Hope it stays that way. image.jpg

davebennington

Tom & Deb

Welcome to the Heartland Family, The Big Horn is a nice coach. I might suggest you Join the Heartland Owners Club where you will will meet and make life long friends. The first year is at no cost to you as an introductory member.

dave

Debtramm

We have already joined the HOC. Can't attend Myrtle Beach this time but will catch up with some of you at other events😃

Oregon_Camper

Congrats!!! I have to say, I love your full body paint. :p As part of our PDI, there were a few minor scratches on ours (could only see in sunlgith at certain angles), so the dealer arranged a professional detailing company to wax/buff out the entire trailer. OMG!! It looks amazing now...and all the scratches are gone. I think someone simply washed the trailer with an old cloth brush the first time...that is what caused the issue to start with.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Gorgeous!!!! That new full body paint on the Bighorns is the best paint scheme and colors in the industry!!

Rod