Cyclone 4100 what type of washer dryer combo is best for the small closet hookup area?

lpnlady

Our laundry hookup is in the nose in the closet. Trying to decide which type of washer dryer combo fits best. If you have this model can you please share your photos?

porthole

Retired
The factory option is for the Splendide combo unit. For it's limitations, it works very well.
Best to use an external vent.

porthole

Retired
The combo is an all in one. Unless your closet is big enough for the stack unit.

There is another thread here that someone just installed one of the combos in the front closet.

DocFather

I have a 2014 4100. I had the Dealer install the Whirlpool stacked washer/dryer. Leak pan and external dryer vent. I am quite pleased with it.

lpnlady

The combo is an all in one. Unless your closet is big enough for the stack unit.

There is another thread here that someone just installed one of the combos in the front closet.
Porthole cant find that thread..can you link it to me?

DocFather

Can you please post pictures?

I can take some next time I head to the RV. It is just the right closet area with a stacked washer and dryer aove it. The hot/cold/drain hookups are on the right. The dryer vent outlet (chrome) is about a ft. under the doorside light and to the front a little. The drain pan drains down through the LP gas compartment if ever it drains. The dials on the dryer are 1/4 obstructed by the closet frame but still easy to manipulate the timer.

Westwind

We have the Splendide combo and have been very happy with it, but my wife admits if she were to do it again she might like to try the separate washer and dryer so she could have both going at the same time. She feels it would speed up the process slightly when trying to do two loads.

lpnlady

So we have decided on the splendide combo vented going to be installing it ourselves tonight. My question is will this thing fit through the door? Or will we have to pop out a window