Leds

GMCaddic

Well I thought about this for sometime. The two amber led lights on the bottom of the nose of the trailer that are turned on by a switch next to the landing gear switch when turned on
are just for looks. I figure I will make a good use out of them and put clear 2" led utility lights in place of them. That should give me more light when I hook up to the 5th wheel when
its dark. I will post pics when I am done.

Attachments

• IMG_1914.jpg
    IMG_1914.jpg
    724.1 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_1915.jpg
    IMG_1915.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
I just got my 2016 torque 396 and I have the same lights but no switch for them. I beleive they are just marker lights on mine. Wish mine were on a switch looks like they would be work good to brighten up the back of the truck.

jimtoo

I just got my 2016 torque 396 and I have the same lights but no switch for them. I beleive they are just marker lights on mine. Wish mine were on a switch looks like they would be work good to brighten up the back of the truck.

Hi dmaxtyler11,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

There is a switch someplace for the lights, do you have a remote for your unit that operates any lights? Have you checked in the docking center and near the switch for the front jacks? I'm sure some of our other Torque owners will jump in soon.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

U know what now that I think about it there is a switch up there I just always thought it was for the landing gear since it was right next to the up/down button. I will have to try that tomorrow. Thanks