Torque 380 Drain Lines

Question #1: I just purchased a 2014 Torque 380. During the walk around, I noticed that there is a front and rear drain lines, and there were two pull handles (both grey and black) in the pull compartment for each of the respective drain areas. I ask the tech doing the walk around if both drains drain the black and grey from each drain. While I was dumping the tanks, when I pulled the rear grey water handle in the rear drain, it drained out of the front drain. Is this normal, the way it should be?

Question #2: IF you are at a RV park for 30 days or more, do you leave the grey water drain open full time, or only empty when it is full?

Thanks everyone.

jimtoo

Hi Rayster-eod,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon with some info for you.

On the grey water tank I would never leave it open. You can get smell from the park sewer system and also maybe some bugs that like sewer systems.

Also be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M