2015 Cyclone 4150

hi Randy! I am looking at the 4150 for my wife and I to begin our Full Time life and this is the unit we are set on. I am new to this forum and don't see a messenging system. I see you posted that you got yours from a show at a too good to pass up price. Is there anyways to give me some heads up on the best deal I can try to get with this unit? I would be very thankful. You can also email me at Gary(@)crossfit.com

You seem to have some of the more informative posts regarding the 4150. It would be awesome if I could pick your brain more!! :)

BLHFUN

hi Randy! I am looking at the 4150 for my wife and I to begin our Full Time life and this is the unit we are set on. I am new to this forum and don't see a messenging system. I see you posted that you got yours from a show at a too good to pass up price. Is there anyways to give me some heads up on the best deal I can try to get with this unit? I would be very thankful. You can also email me at Gary(@)crossfit.com

You seem to have some of the more informative posts regarding the 4150. It would be awesome if I could pick your brain more!! :)

I think you need a Full body paint 4200 instead! Cause I need a full body paint blue 4250.... Just sayin! image.jpg

BLHFUN

LOL. No worries!! - That 4150 is very nice! Can't go wrong either way. Post the pictures once you take delivery!

Randor

Sorry it took me so long to reply. Haven't been on the forum for a while - work took a crazy turn back in August and I found myself in Saudi Arabia for the next few years. My big girl is sitting in storage waiting my return.