Under chassis storage box

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hubby just installed the Lippert Under Chassis Storage Box on the Key Largo. We had one on our other coach (Big Country) and loved it. Was hoping Lippert would offer the boxes as a National Rally special but no go so I ordered it from Amazon. Pretty e-z in install.
under chassis storage box.jpg underchassis storage box.jpg

Snow

I want one ,how much $ and would hubby install another one lol. That's looks really nice and neat .how about water ? Is it somewhat water proof ? ⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️

DocFather

It has storage on both sides of the coach, or just the one? Is it lockable or using it for septic hoses?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
They are not water tight so we carry the leveling boxes, ground clothes, tree clippers, etc etc - things that it doesn't matter if they get wet. It helps clearing out the front compartment under the goose of the Key Largo. We got it from Amazon which, 10 days ago, were offering free shipping. If you have a smaller camper, they also make a storage box that is also a tire carrier frame included.

porthole

Retired
There are different size boxes depending on whether you have the spare tire carrier or not.
They are a pricey item, but very handy. Our Cyclone came with them and at the last Goshen rally I added another set with the rally special pricing.