EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OH, Delaware - 8/28/2015 to 8/30/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
We would be interested in dinner on Thursday, you can pick the place. Also we will go to dinner on Friday with the group. We have a griddle we can provide on Saturday along with a cook. Don is suggesting Schmidts in German Village for Thursday. By the way what does the Rig Tour consist of??

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Bob and Connie, Looks like you did a great job pulling together your 1st rally.. Congratulations. Smoked Chicken sounds yummy also.. Have a wonderful time. The Heartland Family "ROCKS".

Dan and Karen
North Central Region Director..

Mike-n-Justina

Mike and I have a griddle and an electric skillet that we could use for breakfast. We aren't sure if we will make it in time on Thursday for dinner. I'm making broccoli salad for the chicken dinner.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Thanks Bob for all that you did planning and hosting the Rally. We had a great time and the weather was perfect! Looking forward to the Rally next year! The food was wonderful and the chicken was fabulous! Thanks again!

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks Bob for all that you did planning and hosting the Rally. We had a great time and the weather was perfect! Looking forward to the Rally next year! The food was wonderful and the chicken was fabulous! Thanks again!

Thanks, Don & Cindy. Appreciate you being here and supporting our Ohio Chapter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Linda and I had a great time. Thanks to Bob and Connie for all their hard work putting this together. And yes, that chicken was awesome. Looking forward to next year.

Mike-n-Justina

Thanks Bob and Connie for making our first rally awesome. We enjoyed getting to know everyone and the food was great. We thought the rig tours were great. Seen some very nice rigs. The Mexican restaurant was yummy and all the food at the pot luck was delicious. We have next years rally on the calendar.

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks Bob and Connie for making our first rally awesome. We enjoyed getting to know everyone and the food was great. We thought the rig tours were great. Seen some very nice rigs. The Mexican restaurant was yummy and all the food at the pot luck was delicious. We have next years rally on the calendar.

Thanks for the kind words. Glad your first rally was a positive experience.

See you at the Indiana Rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.