Stated length of travel trailer versus actual length with tongue

RVFun4Us

Have been surfing the web trying to determine whether manufacturers of travel trailers include the tongue in the stated length for the TT. In other words, if the specs show 29 feet, does that just include living space or does it also include the tongue? So far in my research, it seems to depend on the manufacturer. So my followup question is: "How does Heartland advertise the length, with or without the tongue? Thanks all.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Have been surfing the web trying to determine whether manufacturers of travel trailers include the tongue in the stated length for the TT. In other words, if the specs show 29 feet, does that just include living space or does it also include the tongue? So far in my research, it seems to depend on the manufacturer. So my followup question is: "How does Heartland advertise the length, with or without the tongue? Thanks all.

This is what it says on the Heartland web site.

Overall Length defined as tow point (Ball coupler for travel trailers / King pin for 5th wheel trailers) to rear bumper. It does not include the rear ladder. Add 9" w/ Extended Pin Box

Hope that answers your question.