2015 Goshen Rally - For Sale Table

jbeletti

Re: For Sale at Goshen Rally - TV4RV Tripod and DirecTV SWM Dish

OK Clif and Jim, I think we are going to pass on the dish/tripod. If Clif wants it, I bet we can work something out. We will be back in Terrell I am sure when we return from this trip and can figure out an exchange.

Erika

Thanks Erika - Clif, it's back in your court. Work out transport and payment and it's yours.

Niles

The tires and rims , Jejinks has spoken for, Thanks to all that looked.

MCTalley

I will have a Mor-Ride pin box once we get to Goshen and get our new Flex-Air pin box. The Mor-Ride is less than 6 months old. Amazon has new ones listed for $589.00. I'm asking $300 OBO. Any one interested?

Keith, I sent you a PM.

MCTalley

Since I'll be installing said MorRyde pinbox on my Big Country before we leave the rally (probably), I will have a stock pinbox and very dark brown/black pinbox cover available if anyone is interested in one or both of the items. Toss me a PM and we can discuss particulars.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Selling our Reese 20K hitch including the rails, brackets and bolts. It's in good shape except the stickers have deteriorated from when this pic was taken in 2013. Has teflon surface welded to head, so no more using those silly discs! Asking $250. Found new on Ebay for $939.95. Current model, rated at 22K, is the exact same hitch. Reese told me they did new testing and OK'd the same product at a higher weight rating. New stickers can be obtained from Reese.

WILL NOT BRING TO GOSHEN UNLESS SOMEONE WANTS IT FOR SURE.

attachment.php

PM me for current pics. It's dark, so I can't take them now.

Attachments

• IMG_0206.jpg
    IMG_0206.jpg
    758.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0206.jpg
    IMG_0206.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 241

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Thanks Erika - Clif, it's back in your court. Work out transport and payment and it's yours.

I've been in contact with Clif, if he gets you payment, we'll bring it to him in TX.

avvidclif

PM to Jim with payment questions? Hope it went thru.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We're the ones that bought Erika's hitch, so now we will have a Draw-Tite 16k hitch for sale. $200 OBO takes it.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Re: Goshen Rally - Free - AntennaTek OTA antenna

We are getting a 17.5 G114 tire and wheel at the rally. We currently have a G614 16" tire and aluminum wheel as a spare that has never been on the ground (new). Anyone needing a G614 mounted on the aluminum wheel can get it from us in Goshen at the rally. We will let it go for $200. PM me is interested.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

We are getting a 17.5 G114 tire and wheel at the rally. We currently have a G614 16" tire and aluminum wheel as a spare that has never been on the ground (new). Anyone needing a G614 mounted on the aluminum wheel can get it from us in Goshen at the rally. We will let it go for $200. PM me is interested.

Well shoot I just bought a brand new g614 and had mounted on my spare. $305 for just the tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Unused Tandem fender for North Trail. White, some shipping damage but may be in better condition that your broken or cracked fender.
No labels or decal.

$40
Will bring to Goshen if anyone interested.
Let me know by 6/6 so I can get it loaded up.

jbeletti

Jim, How did the installation go? How do you like it. Better reception?

Mark - Brian from Elkhart Satellite did the complete install. Took him maybe 30 minutes start to finish. Seemed to go real easy.

I hadn't run up the batwing to record the number of channels I was getting, so I have no comparison. It is picking up both South Bend and Fort Wayne, so I guess that's good. Think we're picking up 29 stations.