2015 Goshen Rally - For Sale Table

Retyred

One new 2 piece fender with fasteners for Landmark possible other units $70.

Chairs sold

Martin

Attachments

• DSCF1049.jpg
    DSCF1049.jpg
    936.8 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF1048.jpg
    DSCF1048.jpg
    923.2 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCF1050.jpg
    DSCF1050.jpg
    878.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

MikeR

$45.00 CDN or $45.00 US? Either way we will take the two chairs. We will be in site #428.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'll post pics in a while, have to get on the road in the AM.

We have two new round red landing gear footpads from our Ground Control system that we did not use. Would be great for someone with bent front Footpads. Asking $25 for the pair.

Two used but in good shape insect screens for an 8cu ft Dometic fridge vent. $3.00 each.

FREE to good home, used white RV Lock V2.0 keyless system (has 1 remote, and keypad is separate from handle). System is somewhat temperamental. Consult RV Lock directly for assistance, they may be able to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eka217

Re: Goshen Rally - Free - AntennaTek OTA antenna

Jim if you still have the tire I'll take it. Thanks I'm on site 205. Ed

jbeletti

Missing Labels - For Sale Table

Seems I may have forgotten to print the For Sale labels for the member-to-member For Sale table.

I'll try to have some printed and available on the table on Tuesday morning. Consider printing this file (link) to print your own to ready your stuff.

ILH

I have one (1) Power King tire with rim (235/85R16). It was the spare tire on my trailer. Has less than 200 miles on it. Must sell before I leave Goshen. Text me at 289-385-1266.

Make an offer.

This is a great tire for a spare, or utility trailer, etc. Rim is included.

Last edited:

jbeletti

The Antennatek batwing OTA antenna is still available. I haven't taken it to the vendor hall. If anyone wants it (FREE), be the first to respond and I will bring it to your site.

olcoon

I'm getting the 4 point electric leveling system installed Friday. I can't see something that's good going into Lippert's scrap pile if someone would need/want the ole front landing gear. If anyone would be interested, we are in site 293, the Elk Ridge right across the street from the vendor hall. We have a 2011 Elk Ridge 27RLSS. I don't know what other rigs they'd fit on, but if you are interested, contact me before 7:00am Friday & I'll make sure to keep them! I don't know what they would be worth, but make an offer! 816-769-5411

Rodbuster

For the person that picked up the X-Chocks that were in the original package on the for sale table.

They were not free.
If the piece of paper that was taped on the box with my name, site # and phone # fell off, please PM me or give me a call at
386) 852-0045.

If you don't care to do that, enjoy them and be safe.

Dick