EVENT: RV Show: FL, Tampa - 1/13/2016 to 1/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Jim, I just noticed this thread. I would like to volunteer (1) for the show. Prefer Wednesday AM and Friday AM. Also, would like to stay at Tampa East arriving on Tuesday 12th and departing on Monday 18th. We will both attend the dinner. Ken

jbeletti

For those who are volunteering to work the show and wish to stay at Tampa East, you may now call to make your site reservations.

TAMPA EAST RV RESORT
4630 McIntosh Road, Dover, FL 33527
813-659-2504
$52 per night, less a 10% discount - specify Heartland RVs block for SuperShow

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Jim, Santha made reservations. Arriving on the 11th and departing the 17th.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Jim,

We will be in Florida for the winter. We will be staying about an hour north of Tampa. If you need us to work the table or help out in any way just let us know. We will just drive each day to the show when needed.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Jim,

Yes we will attend the dinner on Thursday evening. Looking forward to the Show. We always enjoy RV shows.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hey Jim,
Just wanted you to now made reservations Tampa East, arriving 11 leaving 18.
Linda

Jim, Made reservations at Tampa East, arriving 11 leaving 18, also I would like to volunteer for any of the (tbd) slots showing on thread.
Claude Wilson.

Bob Vaughn

Tampa RV Super Show Jan 2016

Who decides what rv's Heartland will show at the supershow? Is there a list available prior to the show? :cool:

jbeletti

Re: Tampa RV Super Show Jan 2016

Who decides what rv's Heartland will show at the supershow? Is there a list available prior to the show? :cool:

Bob, there are a few vey large retail RV shows each year (Tampa, Hershey and Pomona). As I understand it, the manufacturers bear the cost of renting space in these show and then invite the dealers they want to represent them. I believe the manufacturers decide what products to bring, though this is done in conjunction with the dealer as 100% of the units are floored. Flooring means the dealer owns the product - it was sold into their floor plan before it left Elkhart for the show.

I should be able to get updated plots showing where what product of ours will be where. These plots are generally accurate. Sometimes, units are not ready in time for the show or get sold by the dealer before they get placed in the show. I'll work on this. What brands are you most interested in?

Bob Vaughn

We currently have a 2011 Big Country which we are happy with.....I see they are going to produce a 3560SS but cannot find anything about it on the Heartland Site. We put about 15,000 miles on our BC on our 4 month trip to Alaska and back last year and had no problems. The only thing I do not like about our 3250TS is the space between the bed and walls and my wife does not like the bowl type sink in the bath room. We did see a new floor plan at CW and liked every thing about it except the length, It will not fit in our rv garage.

CaptnJohn

Any info that can be provided will be appreciated. We will be in the area and plan on attending. Not interested in floor plans that sleep 10-- only 2 of us and rarely have company -- if any 2 grandsons. I understand the sales idea of sleeping the Little League team but many of us find much of that wasted space.

jbeletti

Hope you're eyes are good! I have the most recent plots and they should have the RV brands with the floor plan names on them. They are large images with tiny RVs and writing. I'll upload them at full resolution so you can pan around and zoom as needed. I'll try to get these up soon. Note that I'll likely move these posts into the official show thread.

jbeletti

OK - the plot plans have been uploaded. Please check post #1 of this thread for them. There are 4 plots and each show approximate placement of the coaches and what floor plans they are. Bear in mind that this is a "plan". Changes could be made to where units are placed and what units are brought.

See you in Tampa in mid-January!

Status
Not open for further replies.