EVENT: RV Show: FL, Tampa - 1/13/2016 to 1/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

davebennington

Here is a picture of Jim manning the Heartland Owners Club tent just after we set it up.

Jim at the tent-2a.jpg

Attachments

• Jim at the tent-2.jpg
    Jim at the tent-2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited by a moderator:

Diamondjim

Plan to spend the day at the RV Show tomorrow (1/14) will stop by the booth and say hello to who ever is working!

tcbrady

First, I want to send a sincere THANK YOU to all of the volunteers who worked the Tampa RV Super Show for Heartland in 3 different displays! You efforts go a long way to helping Heartland sell additional RVs at the show. Actual product owners in our display is a game changer and sets Heartland apart from the competition. Jim Beletti and I are both open to any suggestions for future shows if there is something that could make this show an even better experience.

Overall, the Tampa show was a major success for Heartland from the sales end. The highlights on the show were Landmark 365 and Cyclone - those 2 brands sold over 10 each with a number of deals in the works (records high for both brands). Bighorn and Big Country also had a nice show with actual sales numbers approaching 10 each. We didn't sell many travel trailers but this historically is not a great travel trailer show as Tampa caters to the the high end 5th wheel buyer and motorized buyer. Tampa show sets the stage for our southeast sales and I can confidently say the Heartland is ready for a great winter selling season!

safe travels to all and thanks again to all volunteers,
Coley Brady
VP of Sales

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Wonderful news. Jim or Coley do either of you gentlemen know who from the factory may be at the Houston RV show 2/10-2/14?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diamondjim

Faith and I did the show on Thursday which was a great day for us. Understand Wednesday was "packed"! And weather was somewhat of an issue Fri & Sat.

We had not been to a RV show in forever, just getting back on the road after many years in a RV Gated Community (37 years). We had great fun with the vendor booths end of the show, and did look at some of the display models. Didn't want my bride getting too many ideas.....I was pleased at what we did see, made her happier with what we have, and have not really been camping in it much yet. (Looking to being at the FLA Rally in April)

I started our the day at 6'5" and 210#. After walking 4.7 miles, I shorted and somewhat lighter, but I'm working on taking care of the weight loss real quick.

We did meet Cindy & Don Gilbert who worked the booth Wed (?) and John who was there on the afternoon shift. Also met Jim Belletti who came by while we were resting at the booth.

Awesome!

jbeletti

Faith and I did the show on Thursday which was a great day for us. Understand Wednesday was "packed"! And weather was somewhat of an issue Fri & Sat.

We had not been to a RV show in forever, just getting back on the road after many years in a RV Gated Community (37 years). We had great fun with the vendor booths end of the show, and did look at some of the display models. Didn't want my bride getting too many ideas.....I was pleased at what we did see, made her happier with what we have, and have not really been camping in it much yet. (Looking to being at the FLA Rally in April)

I started our the day at 6'5" and 210#. After walking 4.7 miles, I shorted and somewhat lighter, but I'm working on taking care of the weight loss real quick.

We did meet Cindy & Don Gilbert who worked the booth Wed (?) and John who was there on the afternoon shift. Also met Jim Belletti who came by while we were resting at the booth.

Awesome!

Jim and Faith - glad you guys stopped by. Time to hit the road and start enjoying that Heartland even more.

jbeletti

Wonderful news. Jim or Coley do either of you gentlemen know who from the factory may be at the Houston RV show 2/10-2/14?

Hi Andy - I sent your request to Coley via email. You'll hear from he or I soon. Thanks and hope you and Jo are doing well.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Andy - I sent your request to Coley via email. You'll hear from he or I soon. Thanks and hope you and Jo are doing well.

All is good here. Just trying to decide what day we want to hit this show. The lake Charles show is also same weekend and believe it or not there was s heartland rep here although he was just a marketing dept person he was nice to visit with. Y'all take care.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
We are also really pleased with the Heartland sales at the Tampa show. Hopefully, the HOC will see increased numbers as well as we distributed a lot of information packets.

We had three different couples ask about fifth wheels in the 35' range. I sent these folks over to Camping World sales people and told them that their showroom was only eight miles away on I-4.

We also spoke with salesmen from General RV and told them that we were glad to see them handling Heartland once again as that is where we bought our Bighorn, and they were always very accommodating with door prizes for our Michigan rallies. They likewise said that they were glad to have Heartland as a supplier.

One thing that I did when we got to the Camping World display was to take the mini-brochures and circle which units we had at the show. Then, we were ready when someone asked about floorplans and could show them where they were on display.

jbeletti

Chuck - I really appreciate the detail you worked into your own performance at the show. Thank you for that my friend.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Yeah, cuz Camping World now carries them. Go one exit down I-4 to Exit # 14 (McIntosh Rd.) to Camping World. The have all kinds of Landmarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.