2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Discussion Thread

aRAYwego

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

As this is where you live, yes, we can work this out. You will register for the Rally with No RV. That will save you a few dollars too.

Excellent, count us in. We will look for sign up info next March...ish. The Suite Owners club just had a rally here a few weeks ago with a very good turn out. We were hoping a Heartland rally was in the works. On another note, Jim, if you need any assistance from someone with "boots on the ground", so to speak, let me know.

jbeletti

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

Excellent, count us in. We will look for sign up info next March...ish. The Suite Owners club just had a rally here a few weeks ago with a very good turn out. We were hoping a Heartland rally was in the works. On another note, Jim, if you need any assistance from someone with "boots on the ground", so to speak, let me know.

Nancy and I plan to fly in sometime in November to do some rally pre-work. I plan to get together with Floyd and Carol and I'd like you two to join us for this effort. I'll be in touch after we make our plans. Thanks!

Last edited:

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired

Doris and I will be there for all the dates. Hopefully, we will get a bunch from Washington and Oregon to make the trip. Many of the members are still working but should have plenty of time to plan for it. Thanks for getting the details out so far in advance. Looking forward to seeing you and Nancy again in July.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

Sign us up for the whole rally. We've not been to Vegas and we'll be looking forward to it!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Jim,

Carol and I have responded to the poll and are really looking forward to the Rally. We plan on attending the entire pre-rally/rally dates.

Keith

RoadJunkie

7148_small.jpg

pegmikef

Peggy and Mike are planning on being there for the whole thing.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

This rally is going to be a fight to the finish line when registration opens up.

Will sell out quick..............

aRAYwego

Nancy and I plan to fly in sometime in November to do some rally pre-work. I plan to get together with Floyd and Carol and I'd like you two to join us for this effort. I'll be in touch after we make our plans. Thanks!

sounds like a plan Jim, just let us know when you will be here. You know when the Suites owners were here with roughly 65 spaces it really was impressive. Cant wait to see 125 Heartlands take over this place.

jbeletti

sounds like a plan Jim, just let us know when you will be here. You know when the Suites owners were here with roughly 65 spaces it really was impressive. Cant wait to see 125 Heartlands take over this place.

Waiting for SW Airlines to open up booking for the dates we want - about 2 weeks, but looks like we'll arrive on Sunday, Nov 8 and leave Thursday. Staying at Southpoint.

Speaking of Suites, I spoke with their club president last week. Nice guy. He walked me through their event. It was helpful. See you in November!

jbeletti

This rally is going to be a fight to the finish line when registration opens up.

Will sell out quick..............

Keep your fingers crossed - I just asked for another 75 sites! Told Tammy they don't need to be in the same area - just in the same camground :) Hoping to get a yes back from Oasis soon!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

Keep your fingers crossed - I just asked for another 75 sites! Told Tammy they don't need to be in the same area - just in the same camground :) Hoping to get a yes back from Oasis soon!

Jim we have our fingers crossed that you will be able to get these addional 75 sites.

merrie

Peter and I will be there, have been waiting to have the rally in Vegas. My daughter is on the police force there, can't wait to go

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Nobody knows what the future will bring but Connie and I are planning on being there for the whole shebang.

jimtoo

Slot machines,endless buffets, and scantily clad showgirls. I'm there.

And I'm sure you will be well chaperoned by your wonderful DW so you will not get into trouble. :)

We are going to plan on being there also.

Jim M